Kelly Osbourne

Released from Hospital

After On-Set Seizure

3/12/2013 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0312_kelly_osbourne

Kelly Osbourne was released from the hospital Monday night ... 5 days after suffering a seizure on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police."

Osbourne's rep released a statement ... saying doctors were unable to determine what caused Kelly's seizure ... but they're confident it was a "onetime episode."

Despite the lack of information, Osbourne's rep says the 28-year-old has been given a "clean bill of health by her doctor" and is currently in good spirits.

"[Kelly] is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual," the rep added.

AV

Try losing some fat and stay off the drugs?

Truth

TMZ IS LATE... SHARON ALREADY MENTIONED THIS CRAP ON THE TALK YESTERDAY. SAID FAT KELLY IS ON ANTI-SEIZURE MEDS. #TRUTH!!

Marilyn

Why don't all these low level celebs go to college & get a good education?
Oh!
Because they are stupid like this no talent spawn of rich people..

KicksandGiggles

You said she is returning to Fashion Police. Is she turning herself in? She needs solitary confinement in the hair color + make up + complexion combo cell.

It's Dave

It's no secret that Jack and Kelly used large amounts of drugs while their young bodies were still developing. And now both are developing serious health issue as young adults. Some people can get away with abusing drugs and some just don't have the genetic make-up to handle it. If your genetic make-up says you're prone to something, drug abuse can be the deciding factor that takes it from a tendency toward a disease to the disease itself.

If God didn't grow it, don't take it.

levyi

When I was a teenager, I suffered grand mal seizures and subsequently underwent many tests, including a blood-glucose, EKG,and a slew of others, and the doctors could find NO biological reason for them. They took my license away at 16 for 6 months. Turns out t was stress. It got so bad that before they revoked my license, I had to pull over to the side of the road, because I knew one was coming on, and was escorted to the hospital by police. He gave me a field sobriety, then hung around the hospital for three hours waiting to arrest me, only to find that I was not drunk or abusing drugs. He looked SO dejected as he wished me health in the future. In college, I apparently had a period of short term amnesia, whereupon I left my job and wandered around campus not knowing who I was, until some friends showed up and scared me. They knew me better than I did. Couldn't remember where I lived, who I lived with, or any of my friends. Turns out, it was stress. I guess my point is simply: stress, in and of itself, can do some seriously ****ed up things to the body and mind. It doesn't have to be biological, externally or internally. It could just be stress.

Lyd

Maybe the COLOR of her hair gave her seizures???

Mekare

Karma is a bitch ain't it.

bigtraps

Sugar really? 5 days in the hospital. POOR BABY ! ! !

Bill Leslie

5 days in hospital for observation and testing with no other symptoms? Must be nice to have access to that kind of special treatment (aside from having to stay in the hospital). I get the follow up testing but any one of us (ie: the 99%) would have been sent home and done the testing on appointments or out-patient. I guess the rich are different.

Paul Miller

Yeah the rich are different. How else would such an ugly person get on TV.

Mary

How can the doctors be confident it was a one-time episode when they can't diagnose what caused it? That makes no sense to me.

rae

She may want to take a closer look at all of the chemicals she uses in her
hair, keratin treatments can cause
seizures and other health problems. She
is a humanbeing...being rich does not
make you immune to getting sick or dying!! Judgemental folks need to get a grip on their own not so perfect lives, be part of a solution instead of bad mouthing.

Sue Maier

I have been told to never give your password out on the net My comment was that maybe the hair dye could be causing an allergic reaction.

Sue

Maybe you are having an allergic reaction to the hair dye. Love you hope all is well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments