Charlie Sheen

Please Deliver Dog S**t

To My Kid's Former School

3/14/2013 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-viewpoint-charlie-sheen-denise-richards-sam-tmzCharlie Sheen has issued a call to arms against a school where his daughter was allegedly horribly bullied -- and Charlie's method of retaliation involves toilet paper and feces.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ ... Sam -- Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards' 9-year-old daughter -- had been attending Viewpoint School in Calabasas, CA. Our sources say a 9-year-old named Victoria made Sam's life a living hell.  We're told Victoria teased Sam mercilessly about her skin, her looks, her hair, and even Charlie getting fired from "Two and a Half Men."

Sources say it got to the point where Sam became physically sick and could not attend class.  We're told Denise had 3 meetings at the school to complain about the bullying ... to no avail.

During the third meeting last May, we're told Victoria's parents met with Denise and the parents insisted Sam was lying about the whole thing.  That's when Charlie and Denise decided to pull Sam out of Viewpoint.

Charlie just went on a Twitter rant, saying, "If you have a rotten egg, a roll of toilet paper or some dog s**t, I urge you to deliver it with 'extreme prejudice' to the campus run by trolls and charlatans.  Make me proud."

Charlie goes on:  "And if you're feeling the 'show and tell' of it all, smear the s**t to spell one name on the front door: VICTORIA."

It's unclear what set Charlie off months after the fact.  One source says it's because Sam has applied to several schools and the admission acceptance letters are about to go out.

We called Viewpoint ... they hung up on us.

IwuvTMZ

Oh snap!

Scott

Can you even use first names when it comes to stories involving minors? Classy TMZ, classy.

kuality79

**** just got real!

Laura

He needs to grow up. And does he really think we all are going to send crap through the mail to a school? That's how he teaches his children to deal with problems? We haven't even heard the other view on this.

Frankenpussy

Get'em Charlie! WINNING!

6one9

Duh ```````````` winning!!!! ah NOT!! Charlie is the bully now! Grow up!!

natalie

Good for u Charlie..dealing with the same kind of bully at my daughters school...and she is only 4 years old!! put an end to it now before its too late..I told my kid to beat the **** outta her bully!!

Wow ...

Uh oh. Don't mess with the warlock! Winning. Feel bad for his daughter!! Bullying is never justified. Including sending a tweet to smear a girls name in feces. I understand his anger, but...it goes too far.

Ashley

YAY CHARLIE!! If someone was bullying my child, I would do the same or a lot worse. No one makes my child cry, I mean NO ONE!!!

Woot

Die, bullies!

Chef Jack Tripper

Charlie, if you supply the box, tape and cover the shipping costs, I would be more than happy to pack you up and ship you to this school.

T-bone

bullying is despicable no matter who you are !!!

Sue from jersey

Charlie now you think about the affects of your choices I love you and hate to see your daughter in pain but just change schools and make the new school aware of the situation becareful what you say about the other school these day and ages you may find yourself in the slammer because as parents we have to protect the children Charlie send her to a nice prep school this really is a natural part of growning up just reassure her it's going to get better and it will she will have bad days but there will more good ones I promise you now be the adult please

BB not bb

Well maybe the school was encouraging this girl to bully Charlie's daughter. Maybe they don't like his politics. Teachers are usuaully well aware of what is going on and who is doing the bullying. Maybe he should even home school his kids or hire a tutor.

I don't see why the daughter feels she has to listen to this mean child. Charlie should reassure her that what the girl says is not relevant. When Charlie asks people to bully the school and the girl back instead, that is just adding fuel to the fire.

Maybe one of the parents could even ask to be a room aid to see if they can catch what is going on. Sometimes kids get carried away with power because no one is there to put their foot down and end it.

Kids will ususually cut their nonsense when an adult confronts them.

Readerofthisgarbage

He prob should have waited until she got into another school

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments