Julianne Hough

Ryan's Gonna Be Mad ...

My Jewelry Got Stolen!

3/14/2013 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-jillianne-hough-mercedes-tmzRyan Seacrest must be one understanding boyfriend, because he's still with Julianne Hough ... after she left $100,000 worth of jewelry he gave her in her car ... and guess what happened?

Julianne was in Hollywood Friday night, visiting a friend in an apartment complex.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... she parked her Mercedes in the lot, leaving 3 pieces of jewelry inside the car -- jewelry Ryan had given her.

A few hours later, Julianne went to her car ... and looked in horror as she saw the door wide open and the inside ransacked.

It's unclear if Julianne left the door unlocked, but there were no visible signs of forced entry.

We don't have specifics on the 3 pieces of jewelry, but we've confirmed the total value is $100k.

It'll take 10 minutes for Ryan to make enough to replace those baubles.

update_bar
6:06 AM PDT.  Our sources say ... one of the items was a $50,000 watch.  Way to go, Ryan.

me

in the end it's just stuff. I'm glad she wasn't in her car when it was burglarized, this could have turned into a much worse situation.

SpitBall

The truth is she sold the stuff. Happens all the time. Give a girl something nice, next day it's hawked for the cash and "Honey, I lost it." comes back on questioning.

Kelly

The best piece of advice I ever got was from my grandma, "You're just as guilty if you tempt". Perhaps it was just her Catholic guilt talking, but it has always kept me from leaving valuable stuff lying around in plain sight.

TT

Correct me if I'm wrong but that pictures doesn't look like Miss. Hough.

Edgar

Really guys?! A Mercedes steering wheel on a Nissan 370Z?

KicksandGiggles

Anybody who takes so little concern and appreciation for those kinds of gifts while folks are laid off and fighting to keep jobs & mortgages, DESERVE to have the crap stolen.

misfit

What's criminal is the "pictures" they put together here, low class Enquirer crap.

Stephanie

Inside job.

Keelin

This dumb bitch deserves to have her **** stolen if she left $100k worth of jewelry in her damn car.

kindamara

The jewelry was undoubtedly insured. So the insurer will replace the jewelry up to the value. Or, since they are celebrities and not commoners, they will probably be able to get cash.

Gloryg7

Its all insured. ... no biggie. And people leave all kinds of things in their cars eveb bank cards then call upset and crying to replace it cuz someone stole their stuff out of their car. Sorry thats their fault and hers. No pity here stupid is as stupid does in these cases

Linda Moore

I love Julianne, but why in the world would she leave very valuable jewelry in her car?? I don't leave anything in my car...nada, nothing! Lesson learned the hard way, Julianne!!

Mick

Sounds fishy, how did they know the Ho had that stuff in her car?

Sue from jersey

I feel for her but now she will lock her doors and be aware of her surroundings

JOAN

Her jewery got stolen. Does she speak any English??