Justin Bieber

I'm Sorry For

Scoffing At Lindsay

3/14/2013 11:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314_bieber_lindasay_article
Justin Bieber
is apologizing for sniping at Lindsay Lohan and her financial woes.

As we previously reported, Bieber went on an Instagram rant, complaining that he's getting unfairly skewered in the media. At the end, he said, "...to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements :)." In other words,  Lindsay's not in his league because she's a loser who's in debt.

Bieber tells TMZ ... "My post was only up for a few minutes but I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say."

Bieber goes on: "I immediately deleted it and rewrote it so it would show what I was really feeling and those words are up now."

FYI ... After taking it down 10 minutes after posting it, Justin re-posted his comments, the reference to Lindsay had been removed.

Bieber's fans were quick to rally behind him too ... check this video that just surfaced on YouTube.

031413_bieber_army_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

Backtracking now, are we?

NobodySpecial

His "Beliebers" were saying he didn't post that stuff about Lohan that's how brain washed they are. But now Justine admits it, so HA !

james

NO YOUR NOT, YOUR A IDIOT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE IDIOTS WHO THINKS THEIR ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE. YOUR A LITTLE PUCK ASS KID AND YOURS WILL COME AROUND. THE DIRECTION YOUR IN NOW, YOU'LL BE IN JAIL OR DEAD BY THE TIME YOUR THAT LOSERS(LOHAN) AGE.AND I THINK SHE'S ON HER WY TO JAIL...

Pink

Np little lady, your finances will end up in the toilet just like her's soon or later, just keep hitting your crack pipe and you will be Binge Blohan v.2

redmond13

He still hasn't uttered the words "I'm sorry"...so he really didn't apologize. Also he should be apologizing to Lindsay and not just talking to TMZ

Mike44090

If he was really sorry for saying that about Lindsay, he would offer to pay her back taxes and attorney fees ;0)

CANDICE_L

Little dummy

CLINT

Quit back-peddeling. You said it and you meant it at the time. Pretty sure your mommy called you up and told you to clean it up. Now try cleaning up yor image too, which is increasingly becoming harder.

An Opinion

"...I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong..." a.k.a my PR team saw it and made me change it.

blondie

that's what SO many celebrities do. they say ****ed up crap and as soon as they get told they apoligize.
he put his rant out there and he isn't SORRY about the things he said he's sorry he got told.
what an immature little boy.

awards

Justin!

Drop a load in the Firecrotch, learn from her library of mistakes, quit lending your fine cars to idiots and return to your Canadian Roots, eh?

You will be fine if you stay True North!

Second Opinion

How is the one line that Bieber posted any worse from what TMZ and other people on this site comment about Lilo? TMZ is the one who's trying to make a story here.

Oval Beach

You are a douche bag supremo. Idiot.

Jay W.

Deep down he loves Lindsay... but like many, he doesn't want to admit it.

Starwatcher

Again I say JACKASS! He has become a very strange individual. Too much, Too soon. Just waiting for his mug picture to be released.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments