Justin Bieber

I'm So Damn Successful ...

Not a Loser Like Lindsay

3/14/2013 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_justin_bieber
Justin Bieber has just become hateable -- he's just gone on a rant trashing people in financial straits as losers ... aka Lindsay Lohan.

Bieber's tirade was posted on Instagram ... where he touted how great he is ... "It must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning [for me]. I know my talent level ..."

Justin then delivered the douchiest comment since Brandon Davis' rant against Lindsay. Justin says, "... to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)"

Translation -- Lindsay's a loser because she doesn't have any money and he does so he's better than her.

0313_bieber_instagram2

Justin goes on to say he doesn't think he deserves negative press and pooh-poohs stories claiming he's going to rehab.

BTW ... Bieber just deleted his rant.

UPDATE:  8:48 AM PDT:  Bieber just re-posted, but he deleted the reference to Lindsay.

tab

If he actually earned what he was worth..him and her would be paddling the same boat...such a waster parents money.

Yosemite Sam

Who is this chick? Don't know who Jasmine Beaver is.

Amy

She'd be prettier with long hair.

cecil b carter

Women on women hate

ChitownCletus

At the pace you are going JB, I would save my victory speech for later.

marbles

Keep talking like this & you will be just like her....a loser....

EddieJiovanni

For real guys? You are crying foul for Lindsey? Cuz in this case Justin is right! Come on TMZ you don't need to defend LILO. She is an ungrateful broke chick.

I'm Awesome admit it

And you know what's sad he won't lose his fan base look at the state of music if make little girl it dont matter what you do let's look at Hip-Hop Rick Ross C.O still has his fan base even though he's a lier Justin is the person who makes kid music for little girls even though they'll never actually meet him

Jmm

I'm glad he said what he said about Lindsey more people should!!! You would just rather have a juicy story about her and anyone stopping and trying to help...oh people have tried she just doesn't want the help!!!

mintjulep

And... Again cue the Beliebers to rush to his defence..

WTF

The word "yet" comes to mind.

barnyardhumor

What a sad little girl.

I'll Never Tell

Would love this more if he had signed off with "Winning!".

Mikki

If you hve to tell people how good you are well, you already realize peole are turning on you stuff. He' hanging around people wth first names like Lil' that have questinable integrity at their young punk age. Bieber has become a punk. A defensive punk. His star is fading and he believes he has a sustaining talent level. People sill have to LIKE you before they listen to this talent.

Dee0709

I'm not a huge Bieber fan but I can't stand LiLo, and don't think he's totally wrong lol..she is a loser and he IS more successful. He sounds a little douchy but that doesn't make him wrong lol.