Justin Bieber

I'm So Damn Successful ...

Not a Loser Like Lindsay

3/14/2013 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_justin_bieber
Justin Bieber has just become hateable -- he's just gone on a rant trashing people in financial straits as losers ... aka Lindsay Lohan.

Bieber's tirade was posted on Instagram ... where he touted how great he is ... "It must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning [for me]. I know my talent level ..."

Justin then delivered the douchiest comment since Brandon Davis' rant against Lindsay. Justin says, "... to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)"

Translation -- Lindsay's a loser because she doesn't have any money and he does so he's better than her.

0313_bieber_instagram2

Justin goes on to say he doesn't think he deserves negative press and pooh-poohs stories claiming he's going to rehab.

BTW ... Bieber just deleted his rant.

UPDATE:  8:48 AM PDT:  Bieber just re-posted, but he deleted the reference to Lindsay.

Steph

Brat! I did not like him before, and now I dis-like him even more.

Sparky

A professional doesn't miss shows or show up late, this kid needs a reality check. he's starting to hang out with the wrong crowd as well, he may not be Lindsay Lohan.......yet! but seems to be on the same path!.

Shannon

Here's the good news, the little 10-14 year old girls that fuel this monster will grow out of their Beiber phase and he will become irrelevant! Let the countdown begin!!

Gina

However, grammar and punctuation aren't one of his accomplishments.

Jackie

drugs drugs..

dina

who cares about him he is a punk kid who will crash and burn just like the rest amen to that !

LeeLoo

Doesn't the little idiot realize Lilo has a decade on him and that he could easily be in the exact same position 10 years from now? Just wait, Justin your time will come.

PGA

That's not at all what he said. He didn't say anything at all about people in financial straits or call her a loser. Read it. It's right there.

sav

A lack of punctuation and grammar is a dead giveaway for an uneducated moron who will live a life of stupidity...regardless of wealth. Cheers!

mezmreyes

It's about time is stuck up for himself. If I were him, I'd sue you guys.

Glinda

i'm 19 and my command of the English language sucks cuz i never went to school and i never learned nothin but why would i need to learn anything cuz i am so great i dont need no education!

Cincin84

when someone gets his ego so high and says he gots this and he is all good and he has done this and that... he is not including a very very important thing. HE IS IMPERFECT and he is made out of blood n bones just like the rest of us. Those who are humble are those who will always succeed in the end because they have interior PEACE something a egoistic person will never find because he relays on his imperfect self. PERIOD.

nathan

he'd be even more successful if he could spell

trose44

I am sorry this is not a douche move, he is stating the truth. He is nothing like Lindsey Lohan and has for more talent in his little pinky that she does in her whole body. So comparing him to Lindsey Lohan is like comparing apples to oranges it's just BS and for the record before all you Lindsey Hohan fans what to start crawling up my ass, I am not a huge Justin Bieber fan, but seriously sometimes the truth hurts, but it's still the truth. Have a fabulous day.

Berserk