Lindsay Lohan

Justin Bieber Will Pay!

3/14/2013 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-lindsay-lohan-justin-bieber
Justin Bieber
is a naive little loudmouth who will pay for his meanness ... so vows Lindsay Lohan.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she was "appalled" when she read what Bieber had written about her in his Instagram diatribe ... in which he said, "... to those comparing me to Lindsay Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)".

Bieber quickly deleted the insult and apologized, but Lindsay is telling friends ... it's too little, too late ... and "karma" will bite him in the ass.

We're told Lindsay feels Bieber's comments were "senseless and mean" -- she's never had beef with him ... and has no idea why he chose to single her out, bullying her on an international platform.

Lindsay says she's learned to brush off the negativity ... and chooses not worry about rude, ungrateful, obnoxious little hairless boys.

sterlingguys

its none of biebers business what lilo's financial status is. If he wanted to compare 2012 tax statements, he could have chosen any one of celebs who owe MILLIONS in back tax goin back to 2004/2007 but he choose lilo because she was the easy target. no one was comparing him to lilo.

justine, the jumped up wimp who picks on girls LOL

kells

How is she surprised that he singled her out?? She's held the title of biggest pile celeb for five years running. She should be used to it. You would think statement like that would motivate her to get her sht together, but not Lindsay!!

bbb1bbb2

I'm so Sick of Miss. Lohan and Mr. J. bibber doing Stupid A$$ Sh-t, Stupid A$$ Stunts too . So Miss Lohan and Mr. Bieber " Grow Up And Start Acting Like Adult " ! ! ! ! P/S Miss Lohan He " Mr. Bieber " He Said That He Was Sorry "

ChitownCletus

Limdsay has a right to her opinion, as would you if someone did the same to you. Glad to see she has enough self respect to care. And ofcourse she , like all of them, LOVE the attention

jason

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put this girl behind bars where she belongs so we can be free of her antics and mouth for a while.

Its Nikki Bitches

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GETS SOME TISSUES, STERLINGGUYS IS CRYING ALL OVER THESE PAGES.

HE'S WHINING LIKE A BITCH

Its Nikki Bitches

This is what Justine wrote and I dont find one damn thing wrong what he said. I think he has a good head on his shoulders.
Good for him for writing this:

"Everyone in my team has been telling me, “keep the press happy” but I’m tired of all the countless lies in the press right now," it begins. Here we go...

"Saying I’m going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud, and nothing’s been said by them, my grandparents wouldn’t know how to reach to press even of they did want to so that was a lie and rehab cmon. if Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol I’m 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I’ve seen the whole world. 19 and I’ve accomplished more than I could’ve ever dreamed of, i’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i’m not.

"My messege is to to believe. My albums could be about anything but my messages have been to never say never and believe, not to believe in me, but to believe in yourself .. I honestly don’t care if you don’t believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that’s gotten me so far.. "

I’m writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I’m a good person with a big heart. And don’t think I deserve all of this negative press I’ve worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn’t stop here. i’m growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good. And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan look at her 2012 tax statement."

NOTHING WRONG ABOUT WHAT HE SAID, NOTHING!

dreamon

Well, at least he apologized. Something Blohan has never done.

tenley

She's a TAX DEADBEAT. That's a simple, well-known fact.

Phreaky

Shes so effing stupid. She does this whole "i dont do negativity" thing - LOOK WHERE THAT'S GOTTEN YOU SO FAR BLOHAN. Maybe negativity wouldn't do any harm at this point. GET A CLUE. You are the joke of Hollywood. That's not going to change when going to a bar is more important that memorizing your lines.

jwoolman

If Lindsay would spend more time getting through probation without incident and taking acting lessons, and less time complaining or threatening a lawsuit whenever someone laughs at her, she wouldn't be an international synonym for loser. Loser is as loser does, hon. Actually, I'm glad youngsters like Bieber see Lohan as a cautionary tale rather than as a role model. Watch what she does and don't do it. Hasn't worked for her.

OnThree

This girl has more way more pressing matters to be concerned with than what Justin Beaver thinks about her.

Its Nikki Bitches

@ Sterlinguys,are you mildly or severely retarded?

kenblazed

Lindsey should whoop her ass...

LK

WOW !!!! THEY FLOODED US WITH LINDSAY STORIES 2DAY !!!
LOL