Charlie Sheen

Private School Digs In for

POOP WAR!

3/15/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-charlie-sheen-viewpoint-tmz
Charlie Sheen's dog poop smearing threats have resonated with the people at his daughter's private school -- where administrators have CALLED IN HEAVY SECURITY to stop the Warlock's attack before it begins.

TMZ has learned ... the brass at Viewpoint School in Calabasas have fired off a letter to concerned parents, assuring them they have implemented major security measures to protect the campus and the students from a dog crap attack.

As we previously reported, Sheen has declared war on the school ... claiming officials did NOTHING to help his 9-year-old daughter when she was bullied by another student last year. Sheen has vowed to take his revenge by smearing dog poop all over the campus.

But he's gonna have a helluva time getting on the property -- school officials says it's increased its own security staff and hired an outside security firm to patrol the campus during evenings and weekends.

School officials also say the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has increased patrols in the area in the wake of the threats.

If we know Charlie (and who really does?) ... we're guessing the security measures won't exactly serve as a deterrent -- he probably welcomes the challenge.

Stay tuned ...

cobrazombie

Is "dog poop" a euphemism for "boxes of Two and a Half Men DVDs"?

exlax

carlos estevez needs another hooker to kiss like lindsey since his x wifes don't want nothing but his money he scamed off his dad

Tesla_Consulting

"and who really does?" You know Charlie very very well.

Ivan in Phoenix

Charlie should rent a half dozen of the biggest manure spreaders he can find in that part of California and get them over-filled with the freshest, greenest poo-poo he can find at some dairy and drive by the school and turn on the spreader pointed in the direction of the school.

Nicoleasm

LOL @ LAPD on dog poop patrol

jwoolman

His daughter must be really embarrassed by this. You just know what other kids are going to do as a result, it will follow her for years. Is Charlie on a "winning" drug and booze binge again? Does he ever think before he acts?

lilystrange

Because smearing dog poop on the school, that's the way to teach those kids how to be mature! :/

manbearpig

it'll be a turd storm!!!

tleeg

What an embarrassment to his daughter. I guess money cant buy class, huh? Charlie. Thats a great way to teach your kid how to be a responsible adult. Teach her rubbing sh*t all over the place solves problems, huh?

JESSICA

I THINK THAT IF THE SCHOOL DONT WANT THREATS MAYBE THEY NEED TO LISTEN OR TAKE ACTION ON THE PROBLEM AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING BULLIED ALL THE TIME CAUSE THE ADULTS WANT TAKE ACTION AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND THE PARENTS CONCERN OF THEIR CHILDREN WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SOMETHING OR BRING IT TO THEIR ATTENTION BY ANY MEANS NESSARY IF IT IS AFFECTING OUR CHILDRENS LIVES EVEN IF THEY ARE AT SCHOOL......CHARLEY I DONT UNDERSTAND THE DOG POOP BUT I THINK YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT CAUSE YOU ARE DEFENDING YOUR CHILD

Katy

This isn't cool. He's angry with the school, but he's telling complete strangers to go and act out against the school. You don't fight bullying with dog poop. It's not funny. Sheen acts like this good guy by throwing his money around to people who need it, but he tells people to smear dog **** around a school. I don't think he was thinking as a parent at that moment. That's just completely childish.

JANAL

****happens its just ****...we all see that if ..we LUCKEY..JOKE I HOPE RITE!!!

mark

my cousin committed suicide two months ago at age 13 for being bullied...it's getting people to talk about the topic and hopefully that school will take bullying more seriously....

Jorge

As someone who was bullied most of my 3rd and 4th grade years and had no one to defend me, I commend Mr. Sheen. I went to private school where this sh!t went down. The kid who bullied me was downright evil. His daughter should have never been bullied, especially at such an expensive PRIVATE school! It should have been stopped immediately. Even where I live now, the middle school has a no bullying policy and kids who bully are immediately suspended. I think Charlie did what he felt he should. I think HE should be the one to sue the school and the irresponsible idiots who work there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3