Judge Judy Accuser

I'll Drop My Suit ...

If You Gimme My China!!!

3/15/2013 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0315-judge-judy-patric-jones-tmz
The woman suing Judge Judy over really expensive china and silverware says she's willing to END her legal war ... if she just gets her stuff back.

TMZ broke the story ... Patric Jones filed a lawsuit against the TV judge claiming she conspired with Jones' ex-husband to screw her out of $500k worth of tableware.

Judy denied the allegations ... but now Jones is telling the NY Daily News, "I don’t want to sue Judge Judy ... We were close friends. She counseled me on my marriage. I flew on her private plane. We vacationed together and had dinner once a week. I just want my china back."

Jones shouldn't hold her breath ... 'cause Judy was crystal clear when she told TMZ -- "I don't owe this lady a cent.  And if this 50-year-old woman would spend her time more productively at trying to find a job, instead of abusing the judicial system with frivolous lawsuits, we would all be a lot better off."

IwuvTMZ

An ultimatum? Hmmmm

who dat

Judge Judy is going to lose this one. She should know better. If you buy a valuable item at 10 cents on the dollar during (a third party) divorce, expect to be sued. This was purchased WAY under fair market value

DeAnna

It's my opinion that an EMPLOYER should NEVER buy anything from an employee in this type of situation. It is a huge conflict of interest. Not to mention an employee might feel they have to sell the item for a specific price. Obviously the wife had no idea and didn't agree with this sale. That should make this void if the item belonged to the ex wife.

spectator72

''The Judge ''
SHUT UP I'M SMARTER THAN YOU

Lionnnnnesssss

Remember they don't keep her on TV cause she's beautiful..
That lady looks good for a 50 year old... tranny.

Elle

Apart from the legal aspects of the value of the china and who had legal right to sell it-this was an acrimonious divorce. Judy Scheindlin should never have gotten in the middle of it. She has enough money to buy china elsewhere without trying to buy a disputed item on the cheap.

Pudding Tang

Judge Judy needs to get a real job too. If it weren't for frivolous lawsuits she wouldn't exist. (LAME SHOW)

IceGypsy

WTF does someone need 500k worth of china?? Does the Queen frequently dine in her home. Sometimes I just want to smack the crap out of some people lol

tracker

Judy,your wrong period! the are not divorced yet so nothing should be distributed until it's final..you know this,you pulled a fast one...SHAME ON YOU...

eric

You would think a judge would have better sense to get involved in purchasing items from a party involved in a divorce. And she's always calling someone stupid on her shows. GO FIGURE!

celeberr

this woman was already paid 62,000 for the dishes according to her final divorce settlement where the judge valued them at 100,000, she also called Patrice a liar and a fraud

Sounds like someone is just looking for a handout, especially if she was already paid for the dishes.. get a job!!

Claxton

Am I missing part of the story here? If what this woman says is true, there is no way that Judge Judy can legally or morally keep the china.

djdavis

This is the "spanking" judge judy needs, i like to watch her, but she is so full of herself and her power, she needs a little humility in her life and i hope she gets it NOW

eicarr

Sounds like the only thing that lady does for a living is spread, and at 50 her career is OVER. I would be desperate for every penny too.

zoolady

I'm really surprised by Judge Judy's behavior here. From all I've heard, "this woman" has the right to ask for her property to be returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments