Judge Judy

I'm Returning

Your Dumb Dishes!

3/15/2013 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-judge-judy-patrice-jones-tmz-watts

Judge Judy
is done fighting with her producer's very bitter ex-wife ... she's decided to return the uber-expensive silverware and china to the producer, and he's willing to give it back to his ex -- but there's a HUGE catch.

Her Honor tells TMZ, "This very unpleasant lady doesn't give a hoot about dishes. She cares about pressuring her ex-husband and the way to do that is to attempt to embarrass me."

Judy says the divorce judge called Patric Jones out for being "untruthful," "dishonest" and "misleading" during portions of her testimony ... and then Judy goes on ... "She and her attorney want a circus and I refuse to be a further participant in their drama."

And get this ... Judy, who paid her producer $50k for the dishes and flatware, says, "As Ms. Jones and her attorney assert, the items are community property, they are being packed and returned to Mr. Douthit [her producer] and she can proceed with her claim in divorce court."

So Judy -- who makes a reported $45 mil a year, will eat the $50k.  And speaking of eating, her parting shot:  "Anyway, my husband and I eat out most of the time."

Now part 2 -- Judy's producer gave us a statement ...

Randy Douthit says, "The dishes and silverware that Ms. Jones describes as community property are being sent to me.  I am truly sorry that Judge Judy Sheindlin was brought into this domestic dispute.  She relied on my statement to her that the court had authorized the sale."

Randy then sticks it to his ex, who insists the dishes are worth more than half a mil, even though the divorce judge places the value at a measly $125,000 ... "I agree with [my ex] that as community property she is entitled to half their value.  She herself has valued them at more than $500,000.  I do not want them and she is certainly welcome to have them as that is what she says she wants."

Randy says, "When I get the cashier's check for $250,000, I will deliver them to her."

Divorce ... it's fun.

Cricket

This ex wife looks like an entitled spoiled bitch. Hope she enjoys her dishes. She comes across as petty and a tantrum thrower.

jr hawk

looks like the ex just made a uge mistake that cost her 250.000 thats what you get for being greedy

Perry

Judge Judy is both intelligent and is quite forceful in her show which mostly features ignorant and deceitful
participants. She usually get's it right as to the
disposition of the cases. She's the best.

Dean

Judge Judy, just another phony reality show.

linda

Love Judge Judy... Hope you cracked at least one

mphseason

How many ways can i sue you, let me count the ways.... #1 Repeating comments that a judge made (repeating hear-say in a case he is presiding over, that he is legally bound to be fair and not bias), in an on-going divorce case. #2 Not ever knowing the woman, calling her derogitory names in a public forum (on tape) #3 The value of this finery was 10 times what she paid to someone whom didn't fully own it.....ugh.....thats theft.....(see what happens to your child if they try to sell your car/house to somebody else and see what happens) and lastly she broke the cardinal rule about being a lawyer...before you buy something, get it in writing.....she needs to loose her license, about 44 mil, just to have it thrown back at her....for all the times she has called people ediots on her show....guess it takes one to know one....imo.....

Tess

GOM....... Never could stand her anyways...... Judy was wrong in many cases I have seen on her show..but she stood there like she knew she was right - no matter what !! Obnoxious !

Nunyabizznes

The exhusband sells them to the exwife for $250.000. The exhusband than hand Judge Judy $50,000 for the price she paid for them. All in all, Judge Judy will receive her 50 grand back!

Mary

I love Judge Judy, a really classy (and tough) lady !!!!

Mary

I love Judge Judy, she is an awesome ( and tough ) lady : )

moosh08

The x-wife is way hotter than JJ.

james

judge judy needs to grow up and act her age

Dot

Why in the world would you want dishes that cost that much and what would you do with them? Display them and say "see what I have". Judge Judy is tough and most of the time I agree with her tactics but sometimes she is a bit ridiculous. The picture of Lady Gaga is so bad and ridiculous that I don't want to see more of them.

Ron Klink

I would like to be judge jury and executioner for Judge Judy. I would rake her ass across hot coals. I dislike her immensely. Her job is not to call people liars and all the names she calls them. Her day is coming.

hlgrice