Judge Judy

I'm Returning

Your Dumb Dishes!

3/15/2013 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-judge-judy-patrice-jones-tmz-watts

Judge Judy
is done fighting with her producer's very bitter ex-wife ... she's decided to return the uber-expensive silverware and china to the producer, and he's willing to give it back to his ex -- but there's a HUGE catch.

Her Honor tells TMZ, "This very unpleasant lady doesn't give a hoot about dishes. She cares about pressuring her ex-husband and the way to do that is to attempt to embarrass me."

Judy says the divorce judge called Patric Jones out for being "untruthful," "dishonest" and "misleading" during portions of her testimony ... and then Judy goes on ... "She and her attorney want a circus and I refuse to be a further participant in their drama."

And get this ... Judy, who paid her producer $50k for the dishes and flatware, says, "As Ms. Jones and her attorney assert, the items are community property, they are being packed and returned to Mr. Douthit [her producer] and she can proceed with her claim in divorce court."

So Judy -- who makes a reported $45 mil a year, will eat the $50k.  And speaking of eating, her parting shot:  "Anyway, my husband and I eat out most of the time."

Now part 2 -- Judy's producer gave us a statement ...

Randy Douthit says, "The dishes and silverware that Ms. Jones describes as community property are being sent to me.  I am truly sorry that Judge Judy Sheindlin was brought into this domestic dispute.  She relied on my statement to her that the court had authorized the sale."

Randy then sticks it to his ex, who insists the dishes are worth more than half a mil, even though the divorce judge places the value at a measly $125,000 ... "I agree with [my ex] that as community property she is entitled to half their value.  She herself has valued them at more than $500,000.  I do not want them and she is certainly welcome to have them as that is what she says she wants."

Randy says, "When I get the cashier's check for $250,000, I will deliver them to her."

Divorce ... it's fun.

Dan

The courts should not allow frivolous lawsuits. The merit of the case should be evaluated and all the evidence laid out when the accusations are made. Lawyers can manipulate the courts by lies, continuances, etc., when they have no case. The defendant is almost always forced to settle.

amazing

It look like judge judy got caught with her pants down. Thats the way with the "rich bitch" she wanted something for nothing and and got caught. LOL

danny montgomery

A while ago I bought two groupons @ $24.00 each . They expire today , so I though , so I called today to
use them before they expire , TOO LATE, I thought they were still good ,they were not, I was charged An additional $25.00 for each groupon

Tracie K

I'm hungry!!!

MILEYS WEINERHOLE

Judge Crustys old ugly ass need to be investigated....if she has done this you know her staunch rectal ass has done more....She is an idiot !!!

George Therasse

I just wish Judge Judey all the luck in the world { all bad}

Fran

I she eats out every night, why does she want the dishes. Can't stand her loud mouth!!

norm

This is stupid. Judge Judy should get her money back and the ex-hubby/producer should be prosecuted for illegally selling community property.

Robert M

Judge Judy demonstrates how to deal with vengeful people. She has more class than either the dinner ware or the ex-wife.

justagirl

Looks like judy is jealous of someone's wife. why is she getting involved in this divorce, people with freinds divorcing know better than to get involved, who does she think she is, and what's going on with her and this guy to where she is getting so involved? she returned the dishes becuase she knew she was wrong, period.

Marisol

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuum, Gaga looks disgusting. Can we say "Breast Lift"?

Agi Cohen

I'm really surprised at Judge Judy's inability to see that divorces are very strange at their best. Wait until it's "safe" to grab...lol!!

scandal@ungibungi.com

Ugh!

Elmo

Please let everyone know where that bitch that calls herself a judge and her poor sorry ass husband go out to eat so we won't have to listen to her rants and raves in a restaurant. Bad enough to hear her abuse on TV.

MaryMRevis

Way to go Judge Sheindlin! This nasty THING Jones was out for a quick buck and it didn't work. Just looking at this freak woman says this. If the stank and her ex husband had issues between them...too bad. The ex sold the set to Judge Sheindlin and that was it. Judge Judy didn't have anything to do with the beef between the exes. Oh and you can be CERTAIN Judge Sheindlin will get the 50k back in some way. She's not worried about it. GLAD JUDGE SHEINDLIN WON!