Judge Judy

I'm Returning

Your Dumb Dishes!

3/15/2013 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-judge-judy-patrice-jones-tmz-watts

Judge Judy
is done fighting with her producer's very bitter ex-wife ... she's decided to return the uber-expensive silverware and china to the producer, and he's willing to give it back to his ex -- but there's a HUGE catch.

Her Honor tells TMZ, "This very unpleasant lady doesn't give a hoot about dishes. She cares about pressuring her ex-husband and the way to do that is to attempt to embarrass me."

Judy says the divorce judge called Patric Jones out for being "untruthful," "dishonest" and "misleading" during portions of her testimony ... and then Judy goes on ... "She and her attorney want a circus and I refuse to be a further participant in their drama."

And get this ... Judy, who paid her producer $50k for the dishes and flatware, says, "As Ms. Jones and her attorney assert, the items are community property, they are being packed and returned to Mr. Douthit [her producer] and she can proceed with her claim in divorce court."

So Judy -- who makes a reported $45 mil a year, will eat the $50k.  And speaking of eating, her parting shot:  "Anyway, my husband and I eat out most of the time."

Now part 2 -- Judy's producer gave us a statement ...

Randy Douthit says, "The dishes and silverware that Ms. Jones describes as community property are being sent to me.  I am truly sorry that Judge Judy Sheindlin was brought into this domestic dispute.  She relied on my statement to her that the court had authorized the sale."

Randy then sticks it to his ex, who insists the dishes are worth more than half a mil, even though the divorce judge places the value at a measly $125,000 ... "I agree with [my ex] that as community property she is entitled to half their value.  She herself has valued them at more than $500,000.  I do not want them and she is certainly welcome to have them as that is what she says she wants."

Randy says, "When I get the cashier's check for $250,000, I will deliver them to her."

Divorce ... it's fun.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Majestik

First.
Yikes
,'
We need more news.

Seriously wtf

Rich people problems.

D-INCARNATION

gotcha, winner the hot chick......

kenblazed

Judy SUX...

BaadBoy

Wow.... SHE'S 50??? Nice. VERY NICE.

pseudonym

Judy should throw the dishes at that ugly big nosed b*tch.

holdyoear

Judge Judy is a bit of an ass: "we eat out most of the time".. She got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Greed.

Marilyn

Judy should not have gained possession of the dishes etc., in that sleazy manner!
She should have known better for sure.

PhilipMarkum

No wonder the beotch is divorced...who would want to be married to such a greedy loser? Team Judy.

Mary P

Well, the guy is brilliant. HAHA! TMZ follow this dish drama up. I want to see that chick eat her words. She's obviously grasping at tons of straws but I have a feeling the judge will make her eat those words and deduct $250,000 from her - even though they aren't worth that much.

IwuvTMZ

The saga finally ends.

Cashin

What on earth ! I must be a setting for 200+, pathetic over the top I waste money and the world's time - why don't they just say "I have too much money"

LK

DIVORCE'S & WILLS CAN GETS UGLY .

Dobby

Hahaha! Fixed her ass!

john

45 million a year???? SERIOUSLY? They pay that bitch that much??????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments