Kathie Lee Gifford

People Who Shave Their

Vaginas Are STUPID

3/15/2013 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Kathie Lee Gifford doesn't shave her vagina ... in fact, she looks down on people who do (people like Hoda Kotb) ... and the only reason we know it is because she talked all about her hoo-hah hair care ON LIVE TV!!!

Kathie Lee and Hoda were talking pubes on "Today" Friday morning ... and discussing if certain personality traits fall in line with how a woman manicures her special area.

Kathie Lee made it clear ... she rocks the full vagina-fro ... and she's damn proud of it.

Hoda on the other hand ... not so much.

Just watch the video.

Astronut

And YEAH - - - - GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY TO ALTER YOUR APPEARANCE IS "OKAY" BUT CHOOSING TO SHAVE BODY HAIR IS "STUPID???" WTF

wyrdotter

I would suggest that anyone who can't tell the difference between a vulva (external) and a vagina (internal) is none too bright either. If you have hair in your vagina, you have way more problems than the merely cosmetic.

Tom L

It is much cleaner and much less scary down there when women shave this. Just like legs and underarms. Please keep shaving these areas.

Thank you.

campy

Damn, that ho nasty! Prolly got creepy crawlies down there nesting.

Tbible

KLG is a huge disgrace!!! It is time to kick her to the curb!!!

spitfire

I'm shocked by how many men want women to shave it bald. We already wear makeup, shave legs, are pits, get bigger breasts, etc. while men get beer bellies, bald, don't shave twice a day (it's prickly by 5PM) don't have to do anything but shower and most don't even do that daily. Boy you men sure expect a lot. Most of you want us to do all the work, too during S*x. Ugh. I want a man who loves me for me and not so demanding. I'll shave if I want to not because men want it smooth. I want men to have hair on their heads but half of them don't.

StPeteRickster

Had no idea mornings were for comedy, again.

Can you imagine how frightened their husbands must be??

They had to have been drinking....

BB not bb

Hairless people remind me of lizards. There are men who think that they are hiding their male pattern baldness by shaving their whole head, but you can still see the pattern anyway. I think blacks started doing it because they were ashamed of kinky hair. Then whites started doing it to look like they were as cool as blacks.

I think it just looks plain stupid. Have you ever seen a woman with fully hairy legs? They can be as hairy as a man's. It has nothing to do with femininity or cleanliness, it was to sell panty hose. It is very hard to pull on hose with hair on your legs.

As far as pubic shaving, that is like you are going into surgery. I think that is a delicate area that doesn't need razors, hot wax, and hair ripped out from it. I hate to think why people think it is cleaner not to have hair ther, but it is probably for a very dirty reason.

Grow up people, grown ups have body hair. Accept it and move on.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

The reason why she doesn't shave is because of BoB and it doesn't care if it's grassy on the field.

backfire

Pubic hair has a function. It contains the concentrate pheromone/scents. These pheromones are the ones which make the woman smell like a woman and acts on a specific part in the man's brain responsible for sexual arousal. This is from the New England Journal of Medicine which also indicated public hair acts like a cushion during sex. It protects delicate tissues from irritation and absorbs and distributes moisture.

lilystrange

This is why we are all doomed. I really don't give a flying rat's ass what anyone else does with their pubic hair. I don't want to hear about anyone's pubic hair or lack thereof, I really, really don't.

NOT ELMO

i prefer women to Shave their Vaginas...............Thank you

Harveys nemesis

Who's Replacing Alex Trebek on 'Jeopardy!'?

I think it is time for us to put it to a vote. All those who want Harvey give me a like.

Second Opinion

I always say....no muff too tough.

Cam

Two things - I don't want anything down there to remind me of a little girl - like a bare *****. And vagina's are internal - and no-one would want to put a shaver up there. I think TMZ meant to say vulva.