Lil Wayne

In Critical Condition

After More Seizures

3/15/2013 6:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-lil-wayne-getty
update_bar
6:30 PM PT -- Sources at the hospital tell us Wayne is still in critical condition in the ICU ... but stabilizing.

We're told the prognosis is uncertain.

Wayne is sleeping right now ... which is odd, because he just tweeted saying he's OK and thanking people for the prayers and love.

5:16 PM PT
-- Wayne's mother is currently on a plane flying to Los Angeles -- and we're told all major decisions about Wayne's health (including the decision to discontinue life support) will not be made until she arrives.

0314_divider_graphic
Lil Wayne
is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures.  He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize.  He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma.  He is breathing through tubes.

0315-lil-wayne-cedars-tmz
We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way.  Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

0315-young-money-cash-tmz

tgrfan42069

Lil Wayne WEEZY F ‏@LilTunechi

I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love.
Details

this proves nothing anyone could have did this by logging into his account.but what ever

Tookie Topbox

Stop posting untrue S H I T!!!! Get yo S H I T straight and correct before you start posting crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kat

I have no use for him, but for his mothers sake, I hope he pulls through and smartens up

Leslie

So sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to his family and friends, I know this will be a great lose to them if he doesn't pull through. I'm praying for the best outcome.

Sugah2

JB

lil wayne has tweeted hes fine

caringhumanbeing

What the what?!?!?! He just posted on his twitter account "I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love". Sounds like he is okay to me!

GLaDOS

his people are clearly trying to cover it up by posting to his twitter account.

BlueBelleh

TMZ,Just admit it.YOU WERE WRONG!

Metta Worldhate

YOU LIE!!!

fishy won ton

if this report is false I hope tmz and the money hungry due's behind this get there demonic a$$'s!!! sued!!!

This is a wake up call for everyone (Jesus) the truth will set you free!!!

Sugah2

HE IS NOT DEAD. HIS FRIEND HAS NEWS FOR YOU GUYS.....https://twitter.com/mackmaine/status/312719622694653952

Godfrey

Father in the name of Jesus touch LiL wayne . God I pray that you bring him back and save and change him. Let your will be done in LiL Wayne Jesus .Your will be done Jesus.Touch his body now Jesus.No one is perfect .God is a God of a second chance.

Godfrey

Father in the name of Jesus I pray for Lil Wayne now God let your will be done in this young man Jesus I pray that you touch and bring him back let you will be done now Jesus.

Minxee

If you have HALF a brain, you know that seizures are nothing to mess with. He a dum-azz! I gues that's why he sounded like a blathering idiot in his deposition on the QJIII trial.