Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutors To Use

Past Lies Against Her

3/15/2013 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314_lindsay_lohan_getty
Lindsay Lohan
's past may come back to haunt her when she goes to trial next week for allegedly lying to cops after her car accident ... because TMZ has learned, prosecutors will attempt to introduce evidence she's done exactly the same thing twice before.

Law enforcement sources directly connected to the case tell TMZ ... prosecutors are convinced that Lindsay has an M.O. when she gets into trouble on the road -- telling cops she wasn't driving, even though she was.

Lindsay is being prosecuted for allegedly telling cops she was a passenger in the Porsche that crashed into a truck last June on Pacific Coast Highway when in fact she was the driver.

We've learned prosecutors want the jury to hear about 2 prior incidents:

0314-linday-lohan-crash-2007-x17
1. May, 2007 : Lindsay was busted in Bev Hills for driving under the influence after her Mercedes struck a curb at 5:30 AM on Sunset Blvd.  Lindsay told cops she was a passenger in the car. LIE.

0314_lindsay_leaving_club_sub_x17
2. March, 2012 : Lindsay was leaving the Sayers Club in Hollywood in her Porsche just after midnight when she allegedly struck a pedestrian and fled.  She told cops she was a passenger. LIE.

Our sources say prosecutors will attempt to introduce the 2 incidents under the law that allows evidence of "prior bad acts" that shows a pattern of misconduct.

LK

I'M ABOUT 2 OVERDOSE ON THIS FRESH COLD MANGO . IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO F'N AMAZING .
LOL

LK

K REALLY WHAT HAPPENED 2 THE PERSON WITH ALL THE MULTIPLE ACCT NAMES ??? DID THEY GET BAND ???
LOL

DeeMaree

Reading thoughts that Lindsey might have a mental illness plus drug/alcohol addiction. I might reluctantly agree on addiction issues but QUALIFIED DOCTORS would have to convince me on mental illness. I think LILO is just an incredibly selfish woman. As a child she was catered to because she was an actor and brought a huge hunk of change into the family budget. Everyone around her gave in to her every WHIM while telling her how special and talented she was. As an adult Lindsey thinks she can do anything and get away with it and so far she has been right. Even as an adult if she doesn't get her way or needs attention or feels neglected, hell she just throws a TEMPER TANTRUM! The addiction--or is she one that could stop any time but sees no reason WHY she should stop and give up her partying ways--could be treated if Lindsey took the issue seriously but so what if she has put herself in the position where she could have hurt or even KILLED someone. She simply does not CARE.

I feel that Lindsey Lohan is a spoiled brat who will USE anything to get her way. Playing the victim, crying about being bullied, claiming stealing something that she had been denied was just an over sight, trying to get others to take the blame for her carelessness behind the wheel, and walking over friends, is not mental illness. It's a person who feels ENTITLED. It's time for LILO to realize her entitlement is over, just like the money and talent she squandered is over. Take care of your GIFT or you will lose it. Time to see if jail can knock some humility and caring into her. Time for her to be held responsible for her actions.

tellmeaboutit

Whatever. Bring it! Liar, liar, crusty leggings on fire for prosecuters. The always popular, I didn't do it/I didn't say it/you're dead to me defense for Blohole. Just get to it. Bring on the clowns and she'll either crawl her roachy ass out of it or not. Same sh*t, different day.

DeeMaree

Nite. Going to see if sleep awaits it's after 3 am. Insomnia is a terrible thing to waste. I think I've used my well tonight. Ha!

Vinsetta

Good morning all! It's the weekend!
Hey 9, why do you think she's getting off easily on the 3 charges? Was that specified in you insurance law?
Thanks!

mike lutts

Face it Lindsay you are going to jail.

LK

YAWNING !!! & STARTING 2 NOD OFF . I'LL TRY 2 KEEP READING TILL MY EYELIDS DROP . LOL
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz NITE ALL .

seamus

Good morning -anyone out there?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

We need some new readin' material

seamus

I wish she would do something to get a new story.I have a feeling it will be dead until Sunday night when she pulls her last minute crap like last time.
GOOD MORNING REGINA AND BEAR.

seamus

Good morning to you too Firefly-sorry I didn't mean to leave you out. It's Bears fault.

Firefly

Has anyone seen the comet? Since Tuesday you could see it in the Western sky right after sunset. I got some amazing pictures the other night. Anyone else?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She is a knot head, yet on the other hand, very entertaining. Comedy at it's finest.

seamus

@ Vinsetta I missed you too! Ok before I insult anyone else I AM SORRY and I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.