Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutors To Use

Past Lies Against Her

3/15/2013 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314_lindsay_lohan_getty
Lindsay Lohan
's past may come back to haunt her when she goes to trial next week for allegedly lying to cops after her car accident ... because TMZ has learned, prosecutors will attempt to introduce evidence she's done exactly the same thing twice before.

Law enforcement sources directly connected to the case tell TMZ ... prosecutors are convinced that Lindsay has an M.O. when she gets into trouble on the road -- telling cops she wasn't driving, even though she was.

Lindsay is being prosecuted for allegedly telling cops she was a passenger in the Porsche that crashed into a truck last June on Pacific Coast Highway when in fact she was the driver.

We've learned prosecutors want the jury to hear about 2 prior incidents:

0314-linday-lohan-crash-2007-x17
1. May, 2007 : Lindsay was busted in Bev Hills for driving under the influence after her Mercedes struck a curb at 5:30 AM on Sunset Blvd.  Lindsay told cops she was a passenger in the car. LIE.

0314_lindsay_leaving_club_sub_x17
2. March, 2012 : Lindsay was leaving the Sayers Club in Hollywood in her Porsche just after midnight when she allegedly struck a pedestrian and fled.  She told cops she was a passenger. LIE.

Our sources say prosecutors will attempt to introduce the 2 incidents under the law that allows evidence of "prior bad acts" that shows a pattern of misconduct.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Can't get enough of Heller....he's funny.

sister_mary_rotten_crotch

Happy birthday Ketjo! I hope you have a great one! It will be interesting where Lindsay will pop up..... anyone knows of she's even bothered going to California yet?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Nikki.....I got to see your AVI up close on youtube...that is FUNNY!

HannahF

It just occurred to me that Gavin DOYLE is probably Irish and as he hangs with Lindsay we know he's not a teetotaler---someone may be very hungover.

Wonder how Nana Sullivan parties on St. Paddys

Vinsetta

I wonder if Gavin will show. He has been deposed. But maybe at the dinner last week where he and Blo were spotted, maybe she put on her "charm" and talked him into not testifying. You know, she's an idiot like that, that it will be no big deal. Hell, Heller might have told her to get wtih Gavin and work him. But what is the penalty? He has to be contempt of court. That is an interesting question. But he's in New York, what can they do to him? Will an arrest warrant be issued and he can be arrested? Good question. Forgot how bought it up, sorry.

Fluffy

Best case scenario for Tater at this point is she'll get Double Secret Probation

Its Nikki Bitches

Maddy heres the link

LLsez

Nikki, where's the St Patty's Day cake for all of our Fighting Irish members of the gang!!!??

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

You know who else were missing besides Kelly and now that I think about it, for a long time too? Real. Where has Real been?

Chief Gall

quick annoy in.....
Here's Lindsay on Extra two years ago admitting she does things that are not exactly correct . I know many here will not go to this clip because Lindsay is being honest and looks really good and that really pizzes you off. Be brave.

quick annoy out.................

LLsez

Zeph, more Van The Man for SPD weekend!!

And It Stoned Me

Half a mile from the county fair
And the rain keep pourin' down
Me and Billy standin' there
With a silver half a crown
Hands are full of a fishin' rod
And the tackle on our backs
We just stood there gettin' wet
With our backs against the fence
Oh, the water
Oh, the water
Oh, the water
Hope it don't rain all day

Chorus:
And it stoned me to my soul
Stoned me just like Jelly Roll
And it stoned me
And it stoned me to my soul
Stoned me just like goin' home
And it stoned me

Then the rain let up and the sun came up
And we were gettin' dry
Almost let a pick-up truck nearly pass us by
So we jumped right in and the driver grinned
And he dropped us up the road
We looked at the swim and we jumped right in
Not to mention fishing poles

Oh, the water
Oh, the water
Oh, the water
Let it run all over me

On the way back home we sang a song
But our throats were getting dry
Then we saw the man from across the road
With the sunshine in his eyes
Well he lived all alone in his own little home
With a great big gallon jar
There were bottles too, one for me and you
And he said Hey! There you are

Oh, the water
Oh, the water
Oh, the water
Get it myself from the mountain stream

Sam

quick in, annoy, then out..... chief gallstones, you are severely disturbed

out..........

Sam

@G Bear

Really liking you avi. Let's us pray lol

Chief Gall

vinsetta

0 Clear Vote .
I don' find her looks attractive at all you c0ck sucker. So don't put that on me. Of course you post **** from two years ago that is a joke. She's gone heavy duty booze and drug benders every day since then. Go back to bed and work on getting rid of your hangover. But don't you EVER say I think that snake looking skin junkie with sagging tubes and a bloated face. Do you understand me? You fvck her and enjoy the clap.
about a minute ago

ULTRA SUPER MAXIMUM LOL ON STEROIDS!!!!!!!
poor thing..../..
I could not resist......
Thanks for the laugh.
gone...................

Its Nikki Bitches

Tequila, Kettle One, Jameson, Jack, Korbel (lots :) for me) Baileys, Bucca, Tanqeray, Baricadi, Wines, Grey Goose, Grand Marneir, Chocolate and Whip cream vodka.

All set for tomorrow. Plus others are bring bottles too