« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase

I Don't Speak

to Virgil Anymore

3/15/2013 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031513_ted_dibiasse_launch
They were as close as a man and his speedo-wearing bodyguard could be ... but now, The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase tells TMZ his relationship with Virgil is completely nonexistent.

DiBiase was leaving JFK with his wife yesterday when we asked the WWE legend if he had read recent reports that Virgil was now broke and selling t-shirts on a subway platform in NYC to survive.

"That's what I've heard," Ted told us ... "I haven't talked to him in a long time."

Still, Ted says he still considers Virgil a friend and sounded concerned for his former wrestling partner.

As for Virgil, a TMZ staffer saw him in the subway recently and tried to speak with the guy ... but Virgil made it clear he didn't want to talk.

0314_wrestlers_01

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Decker

Take note Justin Bieber.

TehLivingDeath

Visit Primetime Sammy "The Sweetheart" Roberts' site lonelyvirgil-dot-net for hilarious pics of Virgil.

Ozzie X

Who

Ozzie X

Gives

Ozzie X

a

Ozzie X

sh**

philly

I still don't think it's him. Dude holds a degree in mathematics.

Jimmyzee

Yfgghhncffcvccxcgvccvvjhjshdjhrhjfdjf

mebrat24

slow day
who cares
who
take your pick, no one cares

bart

show me the mony

Lucky_130

I bet Virgil wishes he was counting the Million Dollar Mans money right now.

Tuna212

Ke is born again,he should help the brother out.Vergil was fantastic,WWE should help.

LadyN

Quite the non-story there... I liked Ted DiBiase over the years but I think it was pretty evident that Virgil wouldn't end up in the Hall of fame. He was just a character that could have been played by anyone. They ended their association in the ring around 1990 so I'm not shocked that they don't have contact now.

Boomstick Comics

I was in the comic book business for a while and traveled to various conventions in the early 2000's thru present day. Virgil was a guest at many of these comic conventions as he'd stand around and sign autographs, mainly nobody wanted his autograph.

He was known to be uneasy and difficult to do business with. Since my comic store sold tons of sodas in glass bottles from around the world, word got around to a lot of the guests that we had sodas at these conventions to giveaway.

When Virgil found out about this, he came to our booth, asked to see my car keys, took my car keys and walked off. He was back at his booth and said if I wanted them back , I would have to bring him a few Dublin Dr. Peppers for the exchange. There were no smiles. It was completely series.

True story.

Classic Virgil.

MomtoCandL

My best friend and I saw him playing craps at Mounatineer Casino in WV a few years ago. He was broke within minutes and just sat there looking completely dazed like he couldn't believe it. Sad.