Britney Spears

Fore!!!

3/16/2013 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0316-Britney-Spears-Golf-Flip-Flops_X17Britney Spears spent her Friday afternoon meandering around a big green field, chasing a white ball, while carrying a big stick.

A few of Britney's bodyguards -- along with her new beau David -- were also in tow.

They were playing golf.

Phreaky

It's sad that "David" is someone her dad hired to be her boyfriend. But as long as she's happy, I guess it's a good thing.

CaMeO

TMZ has some sorta daily quota on posts or something? Too many fillers

Kevin

What? No "Britney hitting up the club / back to clubbing" link bait/pun?

Mazor

I love Britney. Dumb broads that know they're dumb broads are pretty great, it's the ones that think they're smart that are a horror to hang out with.

Claxton

I hope this guy lasts. I'd like to see her happily married to a decent guy who appreciates her, red neck and all.

tver

It's good to see her learn a healthy activity like golfing with a nice regular guy. I think that it suits her well. I wish her much happiness in her new romance...

LK

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT . LUCKY LADY !! HAVING A NICE DATE . GREAT WEATHER .GETTING SOME EXERCISE . WISH I WAS OUT TRYING 2 GOLF 2DAY . LOL

Dickeydoo

Sure she likes it in the pooper!

Truth

WATCH OUT WHEN BRIT BRIT GOES 5150... THAT BIG STICK BE GOING CRAZY ASS. BRIT BRIT GETS A HEAD START. BITCH'S HANDICAP IS BOGEY 100. #TRUTH!!

victory

You know, Britney has a lot of money, it wouldn't kill her to get a couple of cute golfing outfits, those cut off jean shorts are so 70's and tacky. Join the big league, little lady, you're successful, dress the part, hire a stylist.

Joey

Good for her. It is noce that she is trying other activities and getting away from music

Dennis Johnson

Has Britney had sex with animals again?????????????????

Linden1984

Yes, outfit could be "spruced" up a bit. I was soooooooooo hoping she'd keep her hair that gorgeous brunette shade she changed to a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like she's started the "blonding" process already. In 2 weeks it will be that bottle, "yellow" blonde again that looks like she never washes her hair. SOMEONE HIRE HER A STYLIST. If she refuses, I think an intervention is warranted!!!

bring back recent posts

...Britney looks relaxed, happy, healthy and her male companion ...not sure if her boyfriend..seems just perfect for her..I wish her all the happiness in the world and hopes she just kicks back and does whatever makes her heart happy!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Wonderful. A tubby mental patient with a golf club..... She should just stick with what she's good at: eating fried chicken.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments