Lindsay Lohan

Gets Off Airplane

Right Before Takeoff!!!

3/17/2013 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-lindsay-lohan-tmzLindsay Lohan is now in SERIOUS jeopardy of missing her court date tomorrow -- TMZ has learned she got off her flight to Los Angeles at the last minute and is now scrambling to find another way to the west coast.

Lindsay arrived at JFK a few hours ago after deciding NOT to fly back on Saturday as previously planned.

We're told Lindsay was on board the plane when for some reason ... she decided to get off. According to our sources, Lindsay was in such a hurry to get off the plane, she left her bags behind.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she believed there was a problem with the plane ... specifically that fuel was leaking. Lindsay is telling friends that 35 other people got off the plane as well because they too felt it was unsafe.

For whatever it's worth ... according to the website for the airport, the flight was delayed an hour taking off and has since been diverted to Las Vegas. [UPDATE: The airline tells TMZ the plane is in fact stopping in Vegas for more fuel before continuing to Los Angeles.]

Our sources say LiLo is now in an airport lounge ... calling, texting and emailing everyone she knows ... trying to get a private plane to take her to L.A.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ she MUST appear at the hearing tomorrow or the judge will issue a bench warrant.

Might wanna start typing that up ...

Reg

Looks like it is just me and you 9, lol not unless the odd cnut face drops by to give us some grief!!!!!!

Hot Farts

she is not wasting tons of jet fuel on a chartered flight to get here is she ?

toony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic HAHAHA :)

Marisa

So, if they issue a bench warrant tomorrow since she's still in NYC, how does it work? Will she be arrested in NYC or as soon as she goes back to LA? If she ever makes it back to LA, of course. It looks like she's spending all of her time in NYC.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm calling it a night. I'll set my alarm because I'll be whipped tomorrow. Gonna try and unwind with mindless tv. Goodnight all.

Its Xmas morning for the H8turds tomorrow. . .

FREEWILLY

Some people think celebrities flock to Los Angeles to be close to the studios, but in reality it is because laws are not enforced on them here - unless they stop paying their taxes. Hell, nowadays, it seems you just need to be friends with a celebrity and you're treated like royalty.

AUgast

nice blogs

AUgast

create intresting website in low cost by synram it services please visit on www.synram.com

The Big Bowowski

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock. Cant wait to see the Heller LoLo circus that's coming to court tomorrow. Hell, I might just call in sick just so I can go down to ye ol courthouse just to take it all in first hand. Like Madisyn said, Christmas seems to be coming early....Hope Judge Santa got me what I wanted

Bob

Well her flight Virgin 415 just landed at LAX without ever stopping at Vegas

Billythekid_96

She is the most talked about person on this website she should be happy she gets all this attention bad publicity is better than no publicity, I really don't see what's so special about her

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I justcwoke up again. So it's 3:00 est. She's still here?(in Ny?) I wonder if they will waste a US Marshal on her? Or Nassau County Sheriff. Or NY State Trooper?"Troopers work for the governor ultimately. I figured she'd pack a suitcase ans tun oft to London. They have extradition with us.Then she would go underground. I really thought she was capable of that. She's crazy enough to become an urban legend ...look over your shoulder when you go out at night, she lurks in the dark! Red tentacled, loose lipped, cheek deployed,grimy palmed grifter. Lock your babies up!I shudder to think! She steals, she squats and she begs from the rich.Lock up your jewelry and automobiles. Lock up your cellphones and designer swag, especially swag. Hand bags and diamonds oh and emeralds too.She lurks and searches for vodka and drugs and all kinds of pills. Beware!

Grandma Cracker

Ha! Milo is on twitter bitching because it is Dina's fault for being drunk that Lindsay is not there. He may be in LA because he wants to be home with Boopa, Lando and Toto.

What a f*cking freak

janet

Oh please, Lohan now tyring to blame an airline for her not being in L.A. court this morning knowing full well she had to be. C'mon blaming an airline .

Hey, no big deal. Blaming an airline is such a joke she will go back to it's Mark Hellers fault.

Reg

It is all going to end in tears I tells ya!! I feel like I am in a scene from The Truman Show., !!!! Maybe we have all beeen unwittingly thrown into this clusterfvck for more sinister purposes, Hmmmmm.