Nicki Minaj

Checks in on Lil Wayne

3/17/2013 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031713_nicki_minaj_cedars_launch_v3
Nicki Minaj spent her Saturday night visiting Lil Wayne at Cedars-Sinai hospital -- where he's recovering from several seizures he suffered earlier this week -- officially adding her name to the HUGE list of superstars checking in on the rap mogul.

Our photog spotted Minaj (and her plethora of get-well balloons) arriving at the hospital around 8:00 PM. She was seen again, about an hour later, leaving. The two go way back, Nicki has been signed to Young Money (Wayne's label) since 2007.

Minaj is the latest in a long list of celebs to visit Weezy ... others include Birdman, Drake, and Clippers star Chris Paul.

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne was hospitalized Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released and then re-admitted to the ICU on Wednesday after his body guard found him lying unconscious on the floor. He is currently recovering.

Karlie

why didn't she show up yesterday? why is everyone showing up on random days? is this a publicity stunt for his new album? unless he is in a coma i don't see why you would go visit him.

JJ

The longer this goes without updates, the more I'm tempted to think that TMZ screwed the pooch on this one. This will turn out to be some freaking PR stint for him. Pathetic reporting TMZ.

Tigolbits

Lay off the sizzurp ya turd!

Karisma

I don't think Lil Wayne needs a publicity stunt 2 sell records. He have billions of fans Black & White. Y wouldn't his FRIENDS (who happen 2 be celebrities) visit him while he's n the hospital? It's called LOVE. SMFH at u lames. Am I the only one who listens 2 the radio? 80% of rappers rap about drugs, sex & money. So y r u pointing the finger at him. His biggest problem is the fact that he have so many haters!!! R u one of em?

Rich

Fact..this guy is a leach POS....his condition bores me. Get a job where you actually add something to our society. LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPY....LOL

Diamond Goddess!

The balloons are sweet.
Nicki looks good.
(I still think he's brain-dead (not that I'm wishing that on him.)
I've taken codeine cough syrup a couple times for REALLY bad sore throats/coughs and I don't recall any "high" from it, although I wasn't drinking it like water.
I was just glad it handled the sore throat.
Codeine also constipates you.

ChitownCletus

so what is really going on here? Is he on his death bed or what? I feel bad for his kids.

Biebsburbs

How do all these stars get to park right in front of a hospital entrance with yellow poles all around????? I live a block away from cedar Sinai I've noticed some black cadillac SUVs in and out almost the whole afternoon with full entourage blk guys blk suit blk shades, regular visitors have to park at regular parking which is 50-100 ft away how does these ppl get easy access???? By ways of intimidation with their suits and ties:)?

angel

yellowfinns

"superstars" who????

Toallthehatersoftheworld

😇Update lil wanye tmz

Chorizo300

Plastics

alphapixell

Lil Wayne should have just retired after signing drake and nikki. No one wants to see this landgnome looking.azz nikka rapping again.

alphapixell

Birdman should start locking the Medicine cabinets.

Avanti

I hope lil wayne b alright!!!!

thats one of my favorite artist!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4