Journey Guitarist

Sues Ex-Mother-in-Law --

Stop Trashing Me Online!

3/18/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_neal-schon_getty2
Most people get to forget their in-laws after divorce ... but not Journey guitarist Neal Schon -- he's suing his ex-mom-in-law for defamation, claiming the woman is continuing to ruin his life ... by badmouthing him on the Internet.

Neal filed the defamation suit against Judy Kozan, the mother of Amber Schon -- whom Neal divorced in 2007 -- claiming Judy has "attacked and harassed" him through Internet postings and false comments to the media for years.

According to the lawsuit, Judy published a blog article in January, accusing Schon of not paying her daughter enough money to support herself -- letting their two little girls "go homeless," putting his ex "in a situation where she literally has no money for food, gas for the car, bills, nothing."

Schon says he's paid his ex amply ... more than $1.3 million to be exact ... and her mom's lies have tarnished his reputation, resulting in multiple media outlets accusing him of being a "deadbeat" dad.

He's suing for at least $75,000.

FYI -- Judy has since removed the offending blog post ... and replaced it with a post that sounds a lot like a retraction, in which she says the "deadbeat dad" reports are FALSE. Too little, too late?

Hey Jude

To the 5 stalkers on here. Is this all you do? Or all you can do? Jealous and greedy and feel this is the only way to make money by selling old worn out stories because you can't come up with anything Of substance and worth on your own?

Hey Jude

So Kristen and all You all can harass and stalk Michaele ..but now crying wolf that I'm harassing and Stalking you? Your all very Deranged and disturbed .... nothing but Stalkers.

Hey Jude

Invisu aka Rachel Kristen aka Mjw . Matt BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

LookingGlass

Kristen who do you thing HEY JUDE IS ???

Hey Jude

To the 5 Who are infatuated with playing this game you think it is keep playing now because it will be over soon ... I promise

MeriJ

I was not planning to post here again, but I'm a little stunned how much the person posting as Kristen sounds like me, both in tone and content.
I say that as someone who has studied sock puppets for a while. I realize that may seem presumptuous to Kristen, but it's my opinion.
Because of that I wish to state that she is not me and that I disagree with a point she made.
Danno never said anything about collecting IP addresses from posts made to this thread. I was the one who said that, referring to what JK's legal team might reasonably attempt.
What Danno described their team doing sounds to me exactly like what many of us have done at one time or another -- cross reference anonymous posts from various places to attempt to figure out who the real people are. Whether that's legit, to my mind, depends on what they do with the information.
But what's laughable is how bad that team must be at it, based on the things Hey Jude keeps claiming she knows.

The Real Deal

I guess Missy has trouble with counting higher than the number 5.

Lynn

Barb, good job yesterday shutting down one of the stalkers who are harassing Neal & Michaele over their envy of them. This ex Amber Kozan and her mother Judy Kozan are vicious and disturbing. Using the children as you said to get even more money for themselves is the lowest someone can get. Good thing the Judge shut her greed down and told Amber Kozan to get a job. Even more so is these 5 or so people spend every day of their lives obsessing over Neal & Michaele. These people are all friends, and this is their hobby and fun I guess, harassing people. Unstable behavior. Judy Kozan, Amber Kozan, Rachel Harshman, Jeffrey Rutledge,
Meriwether Jones,. There they are. All the same. Unhappy and empty people. There are numerous fans, and friends who support Neal & Michaele and at any time we are ready to testify in court to show the Judge what they are doing.

Lynn

Good for Barb yesterday to expose the hater/cyber stalker friend of Amber, Judy and Matt harassing Neal on his fan page. These people are all unstable.
Barb is right, your jealousy and bitter ways only come back to you. This ex Amber and her mother Judy are bizarre in their behavior. Obsessed. They even are as low to use the children to try to get more money for themselves. Meriwether Jones ( admitted stalker) his friends, Jeffrey Rutledge, Judy Kozan, Amber Kozan, Rachel Harshman, these people need to get off blogs with their jealousy and envy and find a job or a hobby. They Judge suggested that already to Amber Kozan.
Maybe everyone else can too. There are so many of us who are ready to testify to the abuse these people have done to them for over a year now. All is do***ented and saved. The court already stopped Amber Kozan with her abuse, now the others.

Lynn

The harassment and slander that Neal & Michaele have had to experience from the bitter , jealous ex wife Amber and her mother Judy is bizarre.
Neal's mother was right to stop one of their friends yesterday who was harassing them. It is disturbing that they used the children for money for their own personal needs.
Meriwether Jones ( admitted that he was in fact a stalker of Michaele and apart of that group of names listed here), Jeffrey Rutledge, Rachel Harshman, Amber Kozan and Judy Kozan all the best of friends and are identical in their abusive behavior. They need to stop harassing Neal & Michaele and get jobs or a hobby. Anytime I am needed for the court case as a witness I have already offered my help to them to stop these people with their threats and harassment.
This is for the record.

Kristen

I wonder if my mommy would come on here and fight my battles for me? That would be no, since I'm all grown up now.

I actually had a hard time typing this because I am dying laughing over the idea that Neal's mommy is actually doing that. I wonder what else she does for Neal? Jesus, no wonder he's so inept at handling adversity, he's a huge baby!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I wonder if she hangs out backstage so she can wipe his a$$ between sets?!? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!

Seriously, this guy is supposed to be some kind of guitar god, right? Can you even imagine Jimmy Page's mommy jumping on an online comment board and scolding his critics?!?! I have to go... Laughing... Too... Hard... Can't... Breathe....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

This made my night!!!!!!

Hey Jude

Kristen how old are you 5? Lol idiot Psychopath with multiple personality disorders.- ALL 5 are extremely Toxic -Narcissistic and fear for the safety of the little minds being bread into constant negativity Please get a grip and grow up ...

Hey Jude

How old is Amber now 33? Seems to my If Judy could ever shut her mouth and butt out they Probably wouldn't even have these problems. Judy why do t you let your precious little baby A think for herself ? She might be WAY Better off in a Long run

Kristen

Amber Kozan took Neal to court just recently and lost. Seems Amber and her mother think one in the same. They are family and out to use him and harass him.
She is just using her mother to continue her anger and jealousy over you and Michaele. Its easy and anyone can see it.

The Real Deal

For the record, and let me be perfectly clear: we do not have a beef with Neal Schon. Talented guitarist of a successful band. Very good, God Bless. Our beef is directly with his current GF who happens to pathologically lie, steal from others, and get away with it. This is our beef, period.