Journey Guitarist

Sues Ex-Mother-in-Law --

Stop Trashing Me Online!

3/18/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_neal-schon_getty2
Most people get to forget their in-laws after divorce ... but not Journey guitarist Neal Schon -- he's suing his ex-mom-in-law for defamation, claiming the woman is continuing to ruin his life ... by badmouthing him on the Internet.

Neal filed the defamation suit against Judy Kozan, the mother of Amber Schon -- whom Neal divorced in 2007 -- claiming Judy has "attacked and harassed" him through Internet postings and false comments to the media for years.

According to the lawsuit, Judy published a blog article in January, accusing Schon of not paying her daughter enough money to support herself -- letting their two little girls "go homeless," putting his ex "in a situation where she literally has no money for food, gas for the car, bills, nothing."

Schon says he's paid his ex amply ... more than $1.3 million to be exact ... and her mom's lies have tarnished his reputation, resulting in multiple media outlets accusing him of being a "deadbeat" dad.

He's suing for at least $75,000.

FYI -- Judy has since removed the offending blog post ... and replaced it with a post that sounds a lot like a retraction, in which she says the "deadbeat dad" reports are FALSE. Too little, too late?

itsasecret

We'll well well.... What do we have in store tonight? Ahahha!!

LookingGlass

HEY MERIJ - you are wrong, did they get to you ???

Danno Hanks
#91
To all of the people out there that have been posting hateful lies, photoshopped pictures, and other statements aimed at harrasing Neal Schon & his fiance Michaele, let me just say the following. I have worked for Neal off and on for over 30 years, and full time for the past 2 years as his private investigator. I have been a private investigator for 36 years, and know what I am doing. During the past 2 years, me and my team have been conducting internet surveillance on all of the posters and capturing IP address and obtaining the true identities of each and every one of them. They all do multiple post, using multiple e-mail addresses. Be assured that the lawsuit against Judy Kozan is just one of many to follow. So, don't be surprised when that U S Marshall arrives at your door with a subpoena. You know who you are and you are now about to pay the price. Dan "Danno" Hanks

itsasecret

No faced loser trolls....at it again I see....ugh no life...take some weeks off!..... Or how about go have baby number 4!! That should keep her "busy" Oh and some advice for ya..... "Do it out of wedlock";) You will never be Michaele Schon!

LookingGlass

What adult says MORON ???

LookingGlass

MERIJ there is a post on Neals FB with your name on it.

itsasecret

I guess you fools finally realized that the person behind this account is not NEAL or michaele...or u all would have responded by way of name calling by now....Hmmmm..well anyway like I mentioned previously get a life....I get on here every once in a while to see how much stalker info you guys collect on NEAL and M...so of it is hilarious I have to admit..and most of it is just down right scary...my thing is why do you harmless people care?? Lets say if everything you said about NEAL and M is tru...what's it to you people?? That's the question...if you claim it's to expose them for whatever reason..that is bull ****..You cannot expose them anymore than the media can...most of you people (few five) don't have the $$$ (resources) just hang it up...it's really silly..and I bet most of you guys have kids..go spend some time with them and just leave this thread..My God...I KNO the people who work at tmz get a kick at these never ending comments..,wow wow wow...ps I have no kids I'm lesbian;)

Hey Jude

Just one question .... Even IF and I do say If all this things you you claim we're true ( and I know they are not) Why do any of you give a flyin F--k ? And why does that give you the right to continually harass and defame Michaele? Because your allowed to? You 5 are seriously demented and come to the conclusion that someone has been paying Jr for years. There will always be stockers but they do eventually move on to the next victim. This is really WRONG and None of you know about Ms medical records .....this all WILL come back 10 fold. KARMA....IT'S ALREADY UNFOLDING AND HAPPENING .....

itsasecret

I love how someone feels like they deserve more money when that's the whole issue in the 1st place...in it for the wrong reasons... Karma is such a lovely gal;))) $$$ and justice is always served sweet.. By the way...this is all just my opinion..ahahaha

Hey Jude

Another thing to think about.... What if there was no Michaele ? Then you all couldn't try so hard to sell stories .... without her.there are no stories.ahhhh get where om going? Money And this is obviously why you harp on the same issues even though none of you have concrete evidence about anything. Especially ms.... Humanly cruel and wrong and childish. So this is one of the main contributing factors of why your even still talking about her 5 years later. besides the Jealousy of the love that they have for each other it's what you lack in your own lives. Seriously take a look in the mirror. What your doing is wrong regardless how you feel.and for what ever reason you feel this way.

Hey Jude

Hey has anyone heard of a woman by the name of Carrie Adams ? Very interesting so much info to digest

MeriJ

A case study in the art of the smear:
Alleged witness "Lynn" posted three versions of that stalker allegation about me in a row, tweaking the words to get it exactly right.
Within seconds of the final version's appearance here (comment #164 on page 11) a screenshot of it was posted by Neal or Michaele on Neal's FB wall.
That, of course, was the version that added the twist that JR and I are best friends (ha!) and that our abusive behavior is identical.
Am I the only one who thinks N & M are behaving as if all this is a reality tv show?
They are playing to the vast audience they imagine is watching. Maybe they're even filming themselves reacting in "mortified shock" to the unfair hazards of celebrity.
Why else would they both publicly and privately taunt all these people, especially the constant harassment of Judy Kozan this last year? They hope to elicit responses. That's what all this is about.
Gutter PR. Such a come-down from "Don't Stop Believing." Finding Arnel was seriously cool, NS. But this is D-grade celebrity fare.
I'm back to feeling sorry for you.

Hey Jude

Nice Try Mj LG TRD NARCISSIST....Typical

LookingGlass

Neal is so trying to defend his Lady M. I am wondering did he defend her when she was going thru all this stalking and harassment???

LOL I know that answer!

LookingGlass

Should we call upon her Real Wives co stars to set the record straight ?

MeriJ

HEY JUDE
Ahhh sorry Mjw wrong. Lynn is real

You may have asked someone else to submit the comment, but the words are yours.
The absurdity of anyone suggesting I am friends with JR proves beyond a doubt that “Lynn” is either a puppet or at best is an friend of yours whom you are exploiting. But the fact that it posted three times in a row with successive edits tells me it was not a friend pasting your words. It was you, panicking and flailing about. In news story after news story, this type of smear has been your M.O. each time you are exposed.
How many lawyers for the opposing team have you or T accused of physical violence? Plus that repo guy. Plus Whoopi Goldberg. And that’s just one approach you’ve used. The list of lies you’ve employed to discredit people who challenge you is long indeed.
I get why you hope to associate me with JR. I even get why Neal is acting so oddly these days. JR really was a stalker. Between you and JR, it’s hardly surprising the poor man has become paranoid. I can’t imagine what a weird mind f**k this last year and a half has been for him.
Proving that JR is a scary guy would be child’s play. So you convinced Neal that every vile thing JR did was being underwritten by Judy Kozan. Guilt by association.
It was easy, since Judy and JR were FB friends. But she didn’t understand what JR was doing. She was just annoyed with you and Neal.
But since I am the person who vigorously defended you and other victims against JR (for what, two long years?) I think you've made a serious tactical error here.
That plus the fact that several years ago he did something to me and my gf almost exactly like the vile thing he did to you and Neal. There is no sane person on the planet who could possibly suggest I am friends with that horrible excuse for a human being. No one "gets over" that kind of assault.
You just played your JR card one time too many, and in doing so, you’ve exposed your prior use of it.
I never finished that third article about you and your apparent use of social media to attack others. I spent a lot of time researching it and had hoped to get it published in a more visible venue.
But two+ years ago I decided you and T had been exposed enough and so I moved on. Everyone deserves the opportunity for a fresh start -- even serial offenders like you.
What has always fascinated me about you is how you come so close to brilliance at manipulating the men in your life to do your dirty deeds while keeping your fingerprints off the evidence. You come so close. But then you make the dumbest mistakes that give it all away.