Journey Guitarist

Sues Ex-Mother-in-Law --

Stop Trashing Me Online!

3/18/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_neal-schon_getty2
Most people get to forget their in-laws after divorce ... but not Journey guitarist Neal Schon -- he's suing his ex-mom-in-law for defamation, claiming the woman is continuing to ruin his life ... by badmouthing him on the Internet.

Neal filed the defamation suit against Judy Kozan, the mother of Amber Schon -- whom Neal divorced in 2007 -- claiming Judy has "attacked and harassed" him through Internet postings and false comments to the media for years.

According to the lawsuit, Judy published a blog article in January, accusing Schon of not paying her daughter enough money to support herself -- letting their two little girls "go homeless," putting his ex "in a situation where she literally has no money for food, gas for the car, bills, nothing."

Schon says he's paid his ex amply ... more than $1.3 million to be exact ... and her mom's lies have tarnished his reputation, resulting in multiple media outlets accusing him of being a "deadbeat" dad.

He's suing for at least $75,000.

FYI -- Judy has since removed the offending blog post ... and replaced it with a post that sounds a lot like a retraction, in which she says the "deadbeat dad" reports are FALSE. Too little, too late?

Hey Jude

Yes I do know Neal and as long as I know the inside I will continue to set it straight

itsasecret

IM SO GLAD HE IS SUING THIS HORRID ERSELLA LOOKING BITCH!!! HER AND AMBER NEED TO GET OUT OF OUR TOWN! IT'S A VERY SMALL TOWN...AND WAS PRETTY PEACEFUL UNTIL MAYOR JUDY" AND "Mr.ED/AMBER" MOVED THE **** IN....NOW IT'S JUST DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA....SAGAS...NEGATIVITY AND BULL ****...WE ARE SO TIRED JUST LEAVE ALREADY! AND AMBER....WHO'RE YOUR NOT INNOCENT AT ALL...I HEARD AROUND TOWN YOU TRY TO LIVE ABOVE YOUR MEANS...SEEMS LIKE YOU BLAME YOUR EX HUSBAND FOR EVERY LITTLE THING...WHAT A BITCHHH...IF YOU TOOK A TINY BREAK FROM SUCKING YOUR LIMP DICK BOYFRIENDS ****KK MAYBE YOU COULD GET A JOB...I HAVE READ SOME OF THE HATEFUL BLOGS YOUR MOTHER HAS WRITTEN...SHE PROBALY JUST TYPED AWAY ON THE COMPUTER DOING WORTHLESS SHYYT WHEN SHE WAS OUR MAYOR...I BELEIVE NEAL...AND IM TOTALLY IN HIS CORNER....JUDY PUT DOWN THE EXTRA LARGE BUG GULP...PUT DOWN THE FRENCH FRIES...AND GIVE UP THE COLD CHEESE BURGERS...AND GET BACK INTO YOUR 5x10 KITCHEN OF A MUSIC STORE SO U CAN PAY OFF ALL THE MONEY U WILL OWE NEAL...IT'S GOOD THAT U ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE U ARE CAUSING NEAL AND HIS FIANCÉ...YOU WANTED TO SPEW LIES AND GET SO MANY FOLKS INVOLVED INCLUDING THE CHILDREN..YOUR SICK...AND U WANTED MEDIA ATTENTION...WELL YOU HAVE IT...TO BAD THEY DID NOT PUT YOU WALRUS SIZE PICTURE UP U ****...NOW BACK TO YOU AMS.....YOU ARE SO PATHETIC...NO I DO NOT KNO YOU..BUT OUT OF ALL 5 OF NEAL'S KIDS...YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE OFF HIS BABY MAMMAS SCREAMING FOR HELP FINACIALLY...WAT A SILLY BITCH..STOP BEING GREEDY AND WORK LIKE THE REST OF US..AND IF U DO HAVE A JOB...WORK HARDER...GET YOURSELF A ****ING JOB LIKE THE JUDGE ORDERED...PS COMMENT BELOW...I WILL RESPOND BACK;))

itsasecret

I REQUEST FOR TMZ TO PUT UP THE MOTHER N LAWS PIX! SHE MAY END UP GETTING A PAYING GIG FROM JENNY CRAIG..BETTER SOONER THAN LATER...START PAYING UP THE GREEN JUDY DEENE...AFTER THAT...LEAVE OUR TOWN!

samuel bronkowitz

Hey Jude, I mean Kneel...Saw your naked selfie on dudeswithiphones.com. Nice unit. How many unsuspecting ladies have you sent them to?.

Kaveman

hey ITSASECRET, are you that nasty ugly skank named Michaele Salahi?

Fibb

I met this clown three times in real life, & each time he became a bigger stuck up A^ S^ S^ hole than the time before. Neil really has his head so far up his A^ S^ S^. I'm surprised that even his band members can deal with his personality.

Hey Jude

Samuel Bronkowitz is Rachel and she has used that and a fake alias of Carol for years to blog hate with Amber. "Single White Female" Robyn is right that is you. You two need to get jobs. Stop harassing Neal & Michaele. Your Envy is sick.

BLues

Does Neal Schon perm and color his hair?

Roman Moroni

I don't think I've seen a more disliked guy on TMZ EVER than this guy! Dammmmmmm

Roman Moroni

Do have to admit & agree with you all that today's Journey without Steve Perry succckkkkks royally! Have to agree to that

Hey Jude

THE BIG QUESTION.... Who pays Jeffrey Rutledge ?!? WE WILL SEE SOON

Travis Fields

I was never a fan of Journey and now I realize one of the big reasons was the band had a major douche bag as a member. This guy is SO creepy.

Miki

Then the ex-wife and her mother should get a job. If I got 1.3 million, I would be set for life.

Ivisu

I am awaiting the headline, MICHAELE SALAHI GOES BALD SUES ALL THE WOMEN IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHO GREW HAIR FOR HER EXTENSIONS!

realhousewivesbh

Disturbing these women are Mothers the way Judy and Amber are acting. Huge Housewives fan and forever a Journey Fan. We all follow the Facebook pages of Neal & Michaele, I grew up Journey. Leave them alone. That ex Amber has a 3rd child out of wedlock too we now hear . Get a job. Agree. Judy seems to have blogged vile comments about
Neal & Michaele to make her daughter happy who always wanted fame. Being bitter is gross. Sad for those children to learn ugliness at a young age from these Mothers. Really something that the court should look at again. I am sure they already are now . That ex lost in court and now she and her Mother are angry .