Journey Guitarist

Sues Ex-Mother-in-Law --

Stop Trashing Me Online!

3/18/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_neal-schon_getty2
Most people get to forget their in-laws after divorce ... but not Journey guitarist Neal Schon -- he's suing his ex-mom-in-law for defamation, claiming the woman is continuing to ruin his life ... by badmouthing him on the Internet.

Neal filed the defamation suit against Judy Kozan, the mother of Amber Schon -- whom Neal divorced in 2007 -- claiming Judy has "attacked and harassed" him through Internet postings and false comments to the media for years.

According to the lawsuit, Judy published a blog article in January, accusing Schon of not paying her daughter enough money to support herself -- letting their two little girls "go homeless," putting his ex "in a situation where she literally has no money for food, gas for the car, bills, nothing."

Schon says he's paid his ex amply ... more than $1.3 million to be exact ... and her mom's lies have tarnished his reputation, resulting in multiple media outlets accusing him of being a "deadbeat" dad.

He's suing for at least $75,000.

FYI -- Judy has since removed the offending blog post ... and replaced it with a post that sounds a lot like a retraction, in which she says the "deadbeat dad" reports are FALSE. Too little, too late?

itsasecret

WHERE THE HELL IS SOME ACTION WHEN IM LOOKIN 4 IT??ALL U BITCHES ARE MIGHTY QUET!!!! YOU ALL WILL PROBALY COME BACK ON..WHEN U ALL DONT SEE ME POSTING ANYTHING...BY THAT TIME I MAY HAVE MISSED U :( BUT DONT WORRY I WILL BE BACK TO PLAY...IN THE MEANTIME FEEL FREE JUS TO COMMENT ON WHAT I POST...AND SINCE I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE AND U ALL DONT I WILL BE BACK TO CHECK WAT U HAVE WROTE! DEAL???? AHAHAHAHAHAA!!:))

itsasecret

I WANNA GIVE A FAT SHOUT OUT TO THE MOTHER IN LAW GETTING SUED!! I HEAR SHE HAS A 5 BY 10 MUSIC STORE...I WANNA GO CHECK IT OUT AND BUY A RECORD...ANYONE KNO WHERE ITS LOCATED???? CAN I JUST CALL HER OFFICE??? I MEAN SHE IS STILL THE MAYOR OF THAT EXTREMELY SMALL SMALL SMALL TOWN RIGHT??

itsasecret

MICHAELE AND NEAL ARE THE BEST!!! I WISH THEM PEACE AND BLESSINGS:)) JOURNEY ROCKS!! HUGE FAN!!

itsasecret

MICHAELE AND NEAL REMIND ME OF TWO ENERGETIC TEENAGERS WHO HAVE JUST FALLEN IN LOVE FOR THE 1ST TIME:)) EXCEPT THIS IS 21 YEARS IN THE MAKING...WOW...I HOPE I CAN HAVE A BACK STORY LIKE THEM ONE DAY...TRU LOVE...ONCE IN A LIFETIME:)

itsasecret

I HOPE JUSTICE IS SERVED NICE AND SWEET!

itsasecret

IM SO GLAAD NEAL IS FIGHTING BACK INSTEAD OF LETTING THESE EVIL...VILE...DISGUSTING BOTTOM OF THE BARREL CHARACTERS FEEL LIKE THEY CAN JUST WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT IS NOT TRU AND GET AWAY WITH IT...HOW RUDE AND LOW CLASS...THEY TALK ABOUT THE KIDS THE KIDS..YET THEY ARE MAKING UP FAKE PROFILES AND BLASTING NEAL ON BLOGS AND SHYTT...IS THAT WHAT PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS DO THESE DAYS?? NEAL DISHED OUT MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY FOR HIS KIDS..AND THIS BITCH USED IT FOR HER OWN PERSONAL THINGS...AND THIS IS FACT JUST READ THE COURT DO***ENTS "FRIENDS" THIS BITCH IS FOUL..AND JK SHOULD HAVE RAISED HER BETTER...SHE REEKS ALL OVER MINNESOTA!!..SHE LOST IN COURT..SHE NEEDS TO GROW SOME BALLS AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER SELF AND WORK WORK WORK...SHE IS THE ONLY EX OF NEALS COMPLAINING!! UGHH HER ACTIONS MAKE ME SICK..WHAT A SNAKE...HER MOTHER HAD NO PROBLEM WITH HER MARRYING NEAL AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE...I BET IF NEAL WAS A JANITOR SHE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A DIFFERENT WAY...HMMMM...SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT..POPPIN OUT KIDS DOES NOT MAKE U A MOTHER..TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO LAY OFF NEAL..OR THIS WILL BE AN ON GOIN THING..BUT OBVIOUSLY U DONT CARE...BECAUSE U CAN GET BACK AT HIM IN THESE BLOGS...IT JUS SHOWS HOW MUCH U CARE ABOUT YOURS...U SHOULD BE ASHAMED..

itsasecret

REAL DEAL SMEAL...WOW WHAT A WAY TO MAKE UP A QUICK ACCOUNT JUST TO COMMENT AMZ..I KNEW U WOULD BE CHECKING IN...WELCOME BITCH!

itsasecret

WHY IS THAT U TRASHY PEOPLE THINK IM MICHAELE..? AHAHAHA...YALL ARE STUPID INDEED...THAT SUCKS NEAL AND MICHAELE GET A BACK LASH FROM U PEOPLE BECAUSE U ALL CANT FIGURE OUT THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT...IM NOT GONNA ASSURE U ASS HOLES ANYTHING..BUT STOP GIVING MICHAELE AND NEAL CREDIT DAMMIT! IM RUNNING THIS TRAIN BABY!

itsasecret

OK REAL DEAL..AND IVUSUSMAMMBA HAVE STOP COMMENTING ON MY POST:( YOU ALL SUCK..U HAVE NO DRIVE..IM GETTING TIRED..PEACE OUT BITCHES!! YOU BITCHES ARE GOIN TO EAT THIS UP TOMORRO...ENJOY LMAO...I'LL CHECK IN WITH U TRASHY LOW LIFE JOBLESS PEOPLE ANOTHER TIME:)

The Real Deal

No hate, only love. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

itsasecret

Realamzdeal...aww u thought I was going to bed deary??? no way not while your still commenting on my post..I will stay up 4 u:) AND STOP GIVNG NEAL AND MICHAELE CREDIT FOR MY POSTINGS! WHY DO U PEOPLE OBSESS OVER THEM..MY GOD~

itsasecret

IM PRETTY SURE YOU BITCHES WILL BITE OFF WHAT I WROTE BY TOMORRO..I WISH THERE WERE MORE ON HEAR TODAY OTHER THAN THAT WHORE...SHE WAS BORING..NEVER GAVE ME A RUN 4 MY MONEY...WELP..NEXTTTT TIME:) IT AINT FOR EVERYBODY

MeriJ

@itsasecret , I never said I thought you were Michaele. I called you out as a male member of her posse. You are Howard, I would guess, since RJ appears to be a decent person.
Hey Jude is the puppet I suspect to be Michaele. When Danno posted his threat the other night, Hey Jude added specific information about it within seconds of his post. Literally seconds. She knew he was about to post and was waiting.

MeriJ

Michaele appears to be under the impression that if she organizes her posse to harass and defame her BF’s ex-inlaws, it is not technically she who is doing the deed.
But what Michaele and the rest of you on her attack squad need to consider is that Doe subpoenas work both ways.
When you post public comments repeatedly calling a private individual a drunk, a whore or describe in detail the BJs they have given your ex-husband’s friends in VA and London, you cross a line.
Just because Michaele and Neal are public figures who choose to parade their personal affairs in tabloids doesn’t mean they don’t merit the fair treatment and courtesy that any human should receive.
But what you are doing is clear cut defamation.
And you know what, Howard or whoever you are? If I am any judge of human character, when the subpoenas arrive at your ISP and the full extent of your online activities enter the legal realm, you will be the very first of Michaele’s posse to roll over and give her up.

MeriJ

I can guarantee what will happen next, or would have happened if I hadn’t posted this comment.
The posse would fall back to Plan B – pretending that they are Robert Whitaker or a legitimate fan of Michaele’s like Robert, or maybe some uninvolved friend of Michaele’s.
I have already seen them use them this maneuver (Robert W) in PMs after going too far with intel that only Neal or Michaele would know.
Reading some of these PMs I suspect that a few of the FB profiles are shared by several people, like that old David Mortz FB account they used for the Polo events. One person goes too far with the insults and inside intel, then another person sees it and tries to change the back story to play clean up.
And we have all seen Michaele posting under the names of her friends. I even contacted a few of them in the past to confirm that it wasn’t really them. It’s a never ending shell game.
You wonder why we are “obsessed.” It’s because your deceit is so complex and yet ultimately so transparent. It’s the most diverting online game I’ve encountered.
Most of the time. At times like this, however, it just leaves me feeling unclean.