Lil Wayne

Released from Hospital

3/19/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_lil_wayne_02Lil Wayne said ICU later to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood ... because TMZ has learned he was just released.

Wayne spent 6 days in the hospital -- most of it in the Intensive Care Unit -- after suffering what appears to be a drug OD that triggered a series of massive seizures.

Sources connected with the rapper tell us ... Wayne is feeling weak but he's a lot better. He plans on laying low until he makes a full recovery.

0314_lil_wayne_get_well_footer

notalawyer

He should marry Lindsay Lohan so they can both milk all this free publicity together...

MelSilver

Good to see. I. Hope he's able to get the help he needs.

Susan62509

He has a choice......drugs or life.

jane

i hope he makes a full recovery and goes about his business and his music. He is still young and will figure this out. No need to wish ill will on him. Do you know him, has he hurt you? If not, best wishes to him!!!

CS

Who cares???

SistahSoul

Good to hear he's on the mend. Wayne, stay off that crap if you want to live long enough to raise your kids.

tdr9

We need more news

Kev the Realist

Yeah and will this moron learn anything...... The hip hop rap underground did whatever they could to downplay this even going so far to tweet for him saying he was fine. How stupid are these low life rappers. He is an addict and has admitted to it many times. Do these low life idiots ever learn form this and other before him that DRUGS kill and if you are addicted it is only a metter of time before the DRUGS win and YOU LOSE. It is only a matter of time before he is dead. OWTB another rapper dies, who freekin cares...... These jerks have no real talent and think they are above the law and are entitled..... WRONG

Cally

Oh poor little drug addict, best we all feel really sorry for him that his life was so unhappy that he felt he had to take drugs.

And get that endless procession of "wannabeseens" in and out of the hospital.

Thing is, I've never heard a "lil wayne" song (or if I have, I never got excited enough to find out who it was by) ... most people (statistically) can say the same thing. So why is this guy getting such publicity? I think it's cos it's a slow news week at TMZ .... LiLo gets rehab (yeah big headline), so we all have to act like "Weezy" matters, mattered etc, when the fact is, who cares? Just another rap loser on drugs ... if you think they're interesting, go to inner city detroit, you can find 20 on every corner there, and probably every bit as talented.

Alienchicken

Wow he looks really bad. Just as bad as any crack head walking about my neighborhood! Don't get me wrong. If he had a legitimate excuse to be this sick I'd be more concerned. I'm just bothered by the fact that he has young fans- what is he teaching them? He also has kids! How irresponsible! That being said drugs are so addictive and bad look at him, he doesn't even care that people are taking pictures of him looking like a crack head. The whole world knows he drank sizzurp and almost died and he doesn't even care! His kids are going to grow up and read about this one day! he's probably on his way to go get some more because he thinks he's rich and can afford to get the best care.

Bitchplease

I hope you negative ass people don't produce kids.

spectator72

What fool idolize the wrong and the idiots .
Some of us might have missed the bus but life still goes on .

Bitchplease

Gee I wonder what's wrong with the world. I hope he dies? Are u ****ing serious? Idiot or not he has kids! If you can't think of him fine but at least want him to pull thru for them. I think he was an idiot too but I would not wish death on anyone! Did he molest someone? Rape? Kill? He screwed some chick, oh man he's going to hell. Lol Like you skanks haven't done anything ever wrong in your entire life right? Half of you are probably drunks or have cheated too. So stop acting like your so damn perfect. Fake ass people wishing death on people. What a joke.

Gretel