Lindsay Lohan

Alcohol In Porsche

At Time of Crash

3/18/2013 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_lindsay_crash_porsche

Now we know why prosecutors wanted Lindsay Lohan in lockdown rehab -- she was driving with alcohol in the car at the time of the June crash.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report, in which the officer says after the crash a plastic water bottle was lying a few feet from the driver's door.  The officer picked up the bottle and noticed the water was amber colored.  He smelled the liquid and says "it was an alcoholic beverage, possibly wine."

The cop says, "It was my opinion that one of the occupants ... was possibly in possession of the open container and discarded it shortly after the collision."

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they believe the bottle was Lindsay's.

On top of that, the cop says when Lindsay arrived at the hospital, there was an odor of alcohol on her breath.

1119-lohan-car-crash-footer-4

tdr9

We need more news

PictureUp

well thats no surprise everybody knows LL believes the Liquor in Front theory!!

Phreaky

And once again this piece of trash avoids jail. How many of us regular people would that happen to? How many of us would it happen to 20 times?
THE CALIFORNIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS A JOKE

StarryStarryNight

NO way hohan can make 90 days or rehab or 2 years of probation. it's just not happening. LOL!!!

Crooklyn

See needs to be lock up with 4 black dikes for 6 years straight

BellaJ

How soon does she start rehab? She must have alcohol seeping out her pores after St Patty's Day!

IwuvTMZ

All lies!

elm

That wasn't wine, it was Dina Lohan mother's milk.

youdontknowme

They can't prove DUI unless a sobriety test was given. If not, any idiot can say no one was drinking at the time of the crash.

Peter Sc

It is no evidence.

I have alcohol in my car. I buy wine. I don't drink and drive, but I have teenagers in my home and they need to socialize with their friends (It is Denmark. Criminal youth shuns drinking and thereby socializing. Normal youth drinks in Friday bars in high school and at home supervised by parents like me)

However if I crash my car the alcohol containers on the back seat will break and the car and properly me also would smell of alcohol.

Youphemism

How on Earth was she not tested for alcohol with all of this? Who was the officer on the scene and what does he or she have to say about that?

XRaac

If she was not tested for alcoho by the cops then the doosh-bagz are lying. lying a$$holes.

ABB

There is no effin' justice for common folks!

Vince

And we are surprised that this waste of flesh is alcoholic was drunk or drinking at the time of the crash? This would be laughable were it not serious. She may have a serious accident and perhaps injure or kill someone. As we all know the useless drunk seems to walk away from crashes without a scratch. We can only hope she only kills or cripples herself the next time. Stay tuned it is coming!!

MONSTRO

Wow...That's really all I have to say about that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments