Lindsay Lohan

Officially Screwed

3/18/2013 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_lilo_01
Lindsay Lohan
will absolutely, positively be LATE for her trial TMZ has learned ... and the judge could issue a bench warrant for her arrest on her first day of trial.

We've learned ... the private jet that is carrying the infamous defendant is scheduled to land at 8:11 AM in Van Nuys, 20 miles from the courthouse.  That means at the time of touchdown -- assuming she lands on time -- she will have 19 minutes to get to the courthouse in the middle of rush hour traffic.  Translation:  No way in hell.

Sources tell us ... the jet was delayed at JFK in NYC and didn't go wheels up until 6 AM EDT.

There are 2 SUVs waiting at Van Nuys airport to take Lindsay and her entourage to court.

One more complication .... Lindsay left all of her luggage on her original commercial flight.  Someone has already retrieved the bags at LAX and has taken them to the Van Nuys Airport.  Lindsay will change clothes in the car.

One final thing ... Guess how much the private jet costs?  $50,000.  Lindsay didn't pay -- The generous folks at Mr. Pink energy drink covered the tab.

hotandcold

Oh, she just loves, loves, loves the drama! "Look at me! I'm coming to court as late as possible and they won't arrest me, give me a citation, nothing! I choose my 'penalty'! No jail time, no house arrest, no rehab. In your face, justice system!! hahaha" This girl always walks. Guess Gaven will deny she was driving now since they were flying to LA together. What a bunch of crap.

STFUP

She should just pass up the court house & head for Mexico. lol

IceGypsy

Good Morn....I see princess still hasn't made her way to court. Bring on the train wreck..

CreamyPB

She should have endorced Red Bull. It would have "given her wings" and then she definitely would make it on time.

Bethy

There's no way in hell she'll make it. Anyone who has lived in LA knows that the idea of heading south on the 405 from Van Nuy to Santa Monica during rush hour in 19 minutes would get you 5150'd. She'll be lucky to get out of the airport and *on* to the 405 within 19 minutes... Santa Monica? Hah...she'd need a CHP escort and wide open freeways... and still likely would make it. Now, there is one crazy option.... there are Helicopters all over LA. Theoretically, if some moron wanted to give her a lift over the mountains in a copter...that might save some time, but I doubt she'd still make it even then. I think the closest helipads are either at the Santa Monica airport or at the Ritz Carlton, about 4 miles away.

Fluffy

Judge, I forgot I was driving. The accident I caused made me forget I was driving and Tater was in the passenger seat. You know that other car accident of Tater's a couple of years ago ... that was me too. By the way I'm Tater's personal assistant (whipping boy) again now! whooopeeee

STFUP

Is it still too late for Dina to have an abortion?
Damn.

Olivia3100

Living on the edge like this would drive me crazy!!! Everything in her life is minutes before the hammer drops. I think it's her thrill drug of choice. the thrill of living on the edge and testing those boundries.

STFUP

Y'know what would be AWESOME!?
If the judge were to issue the bench warrant and IMMEDIATELY set a new trial date & end proceedings.
That way, when Linsday shows up to court, she'll be immediately placed under arrest and held until the next court date (which will, hopefully, be at least a month away!)
THAT would be justice!

Hohan

The shameless audacity of this woman is a force of nature. She is like anti-gravity. She is to be admired and held in the highest respect for no other human being can accomplish so much with only the gifts of abject uselessness.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

another charge, more jail time..YAY

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Andy, Fluffy, Sez, get in chat, please . ..

Bob

Lindsay's flight to Van Nuys is now on the way to LAX!!! LOL!

Brandee Holmes

If it were me, I'd skip the partying one weekend- shoes to say they might not order random drug test.....anyone else woulda been in jail so many times I need both hands to count.....at least new mug shot means new Xmas photo

janet

There is absolutly no reason for this to have happened. She knew for weeks she had to be in court. Hope the judge nails her for this bullshyt right off the bat.

Lohan still not showing an ounce of respect for the court.