Miley Cyrus

Bikini Pool Weekend

... Without Liam

3/18/2013 8:26 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0318_miley_cyrus_bikini_WENNWhile rumors persist that her engagement to Liam Hemsworth is off, Miley Cyrus tried to find some solace in the comfort of her sexy bikini in Palm Springs this weekend.

The 20-year-old former Disney diva soaked her newly tatted bones at a pool in the desert. Meanwhile, Liam is still off in the Philippines for work.

After being spotted without her engagement ring recently, the breakup reports intensified ... but this weekend Miley tweeted that it's just because the wedding bling is being fixed at the jeweler.

Time will tell if that's all that needs to be repaired.

0409_bikini_babes_footer

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Just look at the pictures of when she first started dating Liam and now. Clearly, she is going through some sort of identity crisis and is trying desperately to be something she isn't. If I were him, I'd be backing off the relationship, too, until she can get her head together and find out WHO she is and wants to be. She is very immature, somewhat confused and this phase just doesn't fit well with a marriage. I'm sure on some level, Liam is getting some flack from his circle for how "weird", immature and somewhat destructive she has become. It's almost hard to look at her sometimes. You know that weird, awkward feeling you get when someone is clearly having issues? Yeah, that's what I get.

gemmychess

I have something nice to say...............Miley your still gorgeous no matter what anyone says.................your a HOTTIE in my book.............Jim.

bart

She did everything she could to make her self real ugly. Why? She used to be attractive. Maybe she is gay. I can say for sure her ex probably has no interest in her new looks and he looked at other women.

gilhaml

tmz only put negative comments on here!

ACE DEUCEY

Why is Justin Bieber wearing a bikini?

Elle

No wonder Liam strayed...she looks like a boy and I highly doubt Liam likes guys.

DownSouth

If my girlfriend had cut her hair like a 12 year old boy from 1984 I would seek a new piece aswell. He probably got tired of being harassed by the cops everytime they went anywhere for molesting a little boy.

TheTruth

The girl is fine. A lot of haters on here. You know, the ones with low self-esteem, that make themselves feel better by bashing others. I would love for her to wrap that hot body around me.

Lady Juliette

Since when does pushing back the wedding date mean you ditch your engagement ring? Nice try Miley but that answer doesn't fly with us. I think Liam has caught on to what his fiancee is all about and has a change of heart or has gotten some common sense. If he stayes with Miley, big brother better step up and have a heart to heart with him, before it's too late.

Gloryg7

He started off dating a young lady who looked very feminine, asked a pretty girl to marry him.... wound up with Billy Idol for a feance.... of course he cheated and then called things off!!! He obviously likes women. .. NOT men.... get real Miley!

abby

Shes so ugly w/ that hair! She ruined herself! Looks like guy!

Mason

Maybe she should put some more music out...she's not terrible as vacant pop music goes.

lolurdumb

She has that slow inbred look to her with her mouth always open. Hillbillys

Cricket

Cute bikini, but she was so much prettier w/ longer hair.

Irka