« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Rogan

Transgender MMA Fighter

CAN'T Fight Women!!!!

3/19/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_joe_rogan_fallon_fox
Joe Rogan
-- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE **

(H/T Bloody Elbow)

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HubbaRocks

How is that poll not 100% in favor of Joe? If you clicked on 'dead wrong' then you are a dumbass. If you don't believe it ask your friends.

DMT4Evo

TMZ can suck a big fat tranny dick

Lala

Trannys are just Nasty!!!! Btw joe rogan is sexy💓lol js

xfactor

Well if you look at it in a funny way, if this he/she does fight women, we can see a man beat the crap out of a women and the women who gets the beating can not sued because of the programs allowing it. It will not go through. So, mma needs to start up a transgender field just to get keep the transgender activist and women activist off their backs.

Genjerleigh

While I sympathize with the transgender fighters - there is a reason they have men on men fights and woman on woman fights. In the end the transgender women still has a man's build and capacity. I think the transgender should be allowed to fight with men.

ralph

SERVE HER WELL SHE HAS A DIICCK!!!!!

Michael S. Terrell

no way HE is STILL a MAN and should not be able to take on real WOMEN .It would be an unfair advantage for him.it's like sending Justin Gabriel (WWE) against CHYNA (WWF) ...she'd kick his ass...LOL

Cooley

Time to follow Joe Rogan on twitter!

laura

she does not belong in mma, period unless and only if he will be fighting men. BULL****

Tycho

He makes a good point. The Olympics are having some problems with the same thing.

Rusty Shackleford

society has pandered to the outspoken activists for too long, just because someone wishes they were the opposite gender doesnt mean anything. you are what you were born, period.
wish in one hand, crap in the other, guess which one fills up?

outofmyelement

Its like thinking its ok for a man to beat the crap out of a woman simply because they had their d*ck removed first.

Drew Hall

Again... everyone posting is not reading what I am saying. How many times should I repeat "I am not in favor or against" They (compeditors and stafff) all need to come together and make the decision as to allow or not allow Fallon to compete. Not me. What the people involved decide on is fine with me. I am just saying Fallon could be knocked out by one of the tough ladies too. I know there are ladies who do this that do want to fight fallon.

ReaL Talk

Joe is freaking right on the money!!! ..WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IS she going to end a woman career and hurt a female opponent badly because she still posses the strength of a MAN. This is a sticky situation. She/he should fight but not woman..

marydave

Joe is right. Sex change is one thing, but Fallon's chromosome structure is of a male, hence *spoiler alert* stronger than a female's.