« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Rogan

Transgender MMA Fighter

CAN'T Fight Women!!!!

3/19/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_joe_rogan_fallon_fox
Joe Rogan
-- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

Joe Rogan

• Great Point
  • Dead Wrong
"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE **

(H/T Bloody Elbow)

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Drew Hall

Again... everyone posting is not reading what I am saying. How many times should I repeat "I am not in favor or against" They (compeditors and stafff) all need to come together and make the decision as to allow or not allow Fallon to compete. Not me. What the people involved decide on is fine with me. I am just saying Fallon could be knocked out by one of the tough ladies too. I know there are ladies who do this that do want to fight fallon.

ReaL Talk

Joe is freaking right on the money!!! ..WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IS she going to end a woman career and hurt a female opponent badly because she still posses the strength of a MAN. This is a sticky situation. She/he should fight but not woman..

marydave

Joe is right. Sex change is one thing, but Fallon's chromosome structure is of a male, hence *spoiler alert* stronger than a female's.

Chris

A science study confirmed women can hit harder than males. It's all about technique

Chris

A science study has been confirmed that women are able to generate as much or more power than a male boxer, its all about technique.

mouse

I'm Transgender and she should not be in a match fighting genetic women, she has lotta muscletone, i say she takes testosterone shots to beef up her muscles, female hormones make the body more feminine, i doubt she takes estrogen or medroxyprogesterone, & spirolactone.

Chris

Science study says women can generate as much or more punching power than males.

megabitch

joe rogan everybody, obviously a stand up guy. no **** that, if you dont understand transgender then dont ****ing speak on it. he damn well would have made his point with out all those nasty derogatory comments. ****ing douche.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Ugh. The transgender community is just a mess. I will NEVER understand why the Gay/Lesbian/Bi community is A-okay being grouped in with transgender. Someone here already mentioned it - the majority of transgenders I have crossed paths with all claim to be "straight". It's not about who you're attracted to, it's about who you identify with, etc, etc. So again, not clear on why they are lumped in with the LBG group? Anyway, it's situations like this that need to be really looked into and a proper solution found. While it is easy to say that we (the general we) need to embrace this and treat these individuals the way they view themselves, there are REAL concerns that should be given consideration as well, on the other side. Like this one. How on Earth is it "equal" for this person who was once a man, built like a man - a man down to "her" DNA - to be fighting against a woman?? It makes NO sense whatsoever. The bottom line is that it is NOT a fair match, any way you slice it. This needs to stop being about "equality" and start being about the truth. Want to live your life as the opposite sex? Fine. Do that. But there needs to start being "transgender" categories for things now - bathrooms, sports, locker rooms, etc. Oh, that sounds like segregation to you? Well, call it what you will but I don't think that the VALID concerns regarding allowing transgenders to be included in things like this should be so easily dismissed. This isn't about being attracted to and sleeping with the same sex. This isn't about having a different color skin. This is about wanting to pretend that you're something you're not and expecting the world to bend over backwards to play pretend along with you. I can only hope more people start coming to their senses on issues like this. It's a slippery slope that has nothing to do with discrimination, even though that's what they'd all like us to believe.

VictoriaGirl

Normally I think Rogan is a huge douche but in this case he's absolutely right. If you were born a dude it doesnt matter how many surgeries you have to become a woman, you will never be a real woman, you will always be a dude. This MAN should not be allowed to fight woman.

houshland

rogan knows his stuff. stick to checking up on what dress that kardashian is wearing and report to that so your average brain dead audience won't disagree with your shtty pole and article

patty vale

joe rogan, you are correct! that person is a man period!

dryasdust

I'm all for equality and doing what you want but "she" has male genes that codes for a much different bone and muscle structure that would give her an unfair advantage over a natural born female.

Patricio

I agree with what he's saying it just isn't right. Not that I would watch women fighting, there's just something not right about it in my opinion. I would never want to see a woman getting hurt. Now if its a man, that's a whole different story.

Chris

I don't understand very well but women can punch harder than a man.

Science sports proved it