Lindsay Lohan

IT'S NOT ME!!!

3/19/2013 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0319_lindsay_lohan_backseat
Lindsay Lohan says everyone jumped the gun by saying she went to a Hollywood nightclub just hours after being sentenced to lockdown rehab.

You saw the photo ... LiLo allegedly arriving at AV nightclub Monday night, shrouded in a sheet, inside the back of an SUV emblazoned with the Mr. Pink Energy Drink logo.

Lindsay just tweeted, "Guys relax, that was NOT me at AV or in the @Mr. Pink SUV.  I'm taking this seriously and focused on the road ahead."

BTW -- Mr. Pink is the company that foot the bill for the private jet LiLo flew to L.A. late Sunday night.  We're told LiLo obligated herself to attend events at clubs on Pink's behalf to pay off the debt.

But Lindsay says she was a homebody Monday night:  "I stayed in last night, after a pretty long day ... and ordered sushi to my hotel."

And there's this: "Don't believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means a lot."

On the other hand, she also said she wasn't driving the Porsche.

taz

I forgot to add who gives a f***? People drink and drug themselves to death everyday and nobody chases them around waiting for it to happen. Let her drink herself to death in peace, as long as she's not driving and running me or my friends over, I don't care.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Believe the compulsive liar, mmkay?

Kellye

Im pretty sure nobody else would feel the "need to hide"

Nobrows

Okay . . . who are the 9% answering this poll that believe this idiot?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I really have to laugh at anyone who's surprised at this. She is absolutely incapable of telling the truth, and would sell her own family down the river if it advanced her in any way.

She needs a good square punch in the face.

jl

This girl needs to ride a train......a Mandingo Lexington Steele train

StarryStarryNight

if her lips are moving...she's lying.

if her lips aren't moving...she's thinking up her next lie.

DetroitRocks

Why would anybody doubt her word?........................oh yeah

helloitsme

They all say, " "Don't believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me."

Stacy

Liar.....I don't care if she WAS in her hotel that night obviously NOONE likes her to make you all these RUMORS! ! ;-) GIVE IT UP YOU'RE A HAS BEEN. .... ALWAYS *WILL BE*

Dobby

This from the girl who never lies...unless she's caught in it.

Sam

Can't wait to read all the tributes from Motto, Nicole, Marvin, Fudgie, Dirt, Rogue, Red Clap, when she finally OD's.

royalredus

If her lips are moving, or her fingers are tweeting, we just assume she's lying. It's a reflex we've developed over the years.

Sunset Strip Dealer

McLohan was in my room last night sucking dong and licking coke off my *********. She sure does toss a mean salad. I wonder if her tongue got a freeze?

dreamon

Why does she even bother to comment?