Lindsay Lohan

IT'S NOT ME!!!

3/19/2013 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0319_lindsay_lohan_backseat
Lindsay Lohan says everyone jumped the gun by saying she went to a Hollywood nightclub just hours after being sentenced to lockdown rehab.

You saw the photo ... LiLo allegedly arriving at AV nightclub Monday night, shrouded in a sheet, inside the back of an SUV emblazoned with the Mr. Pink Energy Drink logo.

Lindsay just tweeted, "Guys relax, that was NOT me at AV or in the @Mr. Pink SUV.  I'm taking this seriously and focused on the road ahead."

BTW -- Mr. Pink is the company that foot the bill for the private jet LiLo flew to L.A. late Sunday night.  We're told LiLo obligated herself to attend events at clubs on Pink's behalf to pay off the debt.

But Lindsay says she was a homebody Monday night:  "I stayed in last night, after a pretty long day ... and ordered sushi to my hotel."

And there's this: "Don't believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means a lot."

On the other hand, she also said she wasn't driving the Porsche.

Dan

HAHAHAHA!! 640,097 votes and it's 100% that she is lying. Never seen anything 100% before on here.

palermo

Why is she not in jail

GLaDOS

Wow, that poll is impressive. I don't think I've ever seen one with that many votes that has 100% of the votes going one way.
100% of the people here are correct too. She's obviously lying.

Laura

I'm not sure I've ever seen a poll register "100%" before. And there's a lot of votes. Interesting.

Blah

I dont think shes lying about this though, because someone inside would have seen her and called her out on her lie by now!

It's Dave

Of course she's lying. It's what she does. She's a grifter through and through.

It's Dave

Nicole's fingers must be bleeding from clicking on the no button to get the no vote up to (currently) 1%.

21stcent

Now we know why she took a plea deal. 99% percent of the voters think she lied about something as simple as hiding her face.
Creditability ? NONE! How can an actor work with no creditability? Will a producer believe she will show up on time and prepared? Will a director believe in her?
LL needs this rehab and shrink to work and she should work harder then she ever has before to turn the trainwreck around before it kills her. IF she wants to be what she thinks she is,
It's not what you have done in life but what you have done lately that counts,

dummy

Jesus, who tf does she think she's kidding?

Asoil

What lunatic would support this loser? I want names so I know who not to support with my money

BobbieFisher

How can you tell Lindsay Lohan is lying? Her big, flubbity lips are moving.
PUH - LEEEZE! Lohan, what support? The support of your johns perhaps, but otherwise the 99.99% of America does NOT SUPPORT YOU! We're sick of your lies, and thievery and general F*ckery! Don't believe anything that doesn't come from you? You must think we're all on crack like you!

Questdelsangraal

If its lips are moving it is lying.
Must be a crappy club if it is using D-Listers to promote itself.

LindaJay

That's pretty bad, when the whole world (oh, excuse me, 99%) thinks you're a liar!! Get it together, Lindsay.

tellmeaboutit

Oh, come on now. Who would be stupid enough to go out to a club in a van "emblazoned" with Mr Pink crap on it and hope to sneak in?...oh wait, it's Blo...nevermind.
On the other hand, maybe it was Gayvin dressed as Blo!! After all, the little poodle didn't show to talk to the cops today. Hmmm....

Fuck Off TMZ