Lindsay Lohan

IT'S NOT ME!!!

3/19/2013 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0319_lindsay_lohan_backseat
Lindsay Lohan says everyone jumped the gun by saying she went to a Hollywood nightclub just hours after being sentenced to lockdown rehab.

You saw the photo ... LiLo allegedly arriving at AV nightclub Monday night, shrouded in a sheet, inside the back of an SUV emblazoned with the Mr. Pink Energy Drink logo.

Lindsay just tweeted, "Guys relax, that was NOT me at AV or in the @Mr. Pink SUV.  I'm taking this seriously and focused on the road ahead."

BTW -- Mr. Pink is the company that foot the bill for the private jet LiLo flew to L.A. late Sunday night.  We're told LiLo obligated herself to attend events at clubs on Pink's behalf to pay off the debt.

But Lindsay says she was a homebody Monday night:  "I stayed in last night, after a pretty long day ... and ordered sushi to my hotel."

And there's this: "Don't believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means a lot."

On the other hand, she also said she wasn't driving the Porsche.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

John

they better get her over to rehab fast, give that girl 24hrs on the street and its trouble !

LISA

She's an idiot. I find this poll hard to believe - 1.6 million votes?

liz

I dont see why it really matters. Nothing ever happens to her . Judges let her off the hook . She does these things for one reason. Because she can!

STFUP

OK all you math dummies. Do you know what a percentage is? Example: $1 is one percent of $100.
The reason your 'No' votes aren't showing is because they haven't reached 1% yet! There are SO many votes from those who believe she is lying that your few 'No' votes aren't enough to reach that 1% threshold.
GET it?

NYJ

"Don't believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me"

LOLOLOLOL Her story is NEVER the truth...EVER! That's been PROVEN time and time again, in the press and in the courts. How stupid does she think people are?

liz

There is good news. Her money has to be running out by now .

kate

TMZ and the haters I know you want it to be her so bad but if you look at the other websites who have more pitures you can see its a guy you can tell by his ear they are huge ears..but whatever i know you need more hits on your site because she will be in rehab for 90 days...

danny

Is Mr Pink paying for her Hotel room and her board as well because I thaought all the Hotels in LA refused to let Lohan stay due to past due bills.

anonymous

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

albee2sure

How do i know she's lying ? Her lips are moving.

Gina

She should be in jail! It's unbelievable to me the chances and breaks they continue to give that girl! Anyone else, even a white girl llike me would have done some serious time and would surely have been held accountable, we had done the things Lindsey has done!

XRaac

"Don't believe EVERY little thing you hear, unless you hear it from me. The support I have gotten, has been great and means alot. <3 L"

That seals it. I never trusted what garbage TMZ put out on their site regarding Lindsay Lohan.. now it is confirmed. Lindsay you rock! and tmz you suck.

Celebritynosey77

I believe Lindsay Lohan. She is awesome. (:

Nikki

She needs to OD already NO ONE REALLY GIVES A **** ABOUT HER!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9