Lindsay Lohan

NEW MUG SHOT

If Looks Could Kill

3/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-lindsay-lohan-booking-tmz
Lindsay Lohan has just been booked by the Santa Monica police ... which means ... SHE HAS A BRAND NEW MUG SHOT ... and she does not look happy about it.

Lindsay was ordered to turn herself in for booking after pleading "no contest" Monday to the charge of giving false information to a police officer and reckless driving, stemming from her PCH car crash last summer.

By our count this is mug shot #6, that we've seen. Another was taken in NYC last year, but since NYPD doesn't release mug shots ... we got robbed

Lindsay was released moments after posing for her latest close-up.

As we reported, Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days in a lockdown rehab facility ... but that won't begin until after a hearing on May 2nd.

The shot marks Lindsay's 5 billionth mug shot ... if you recall, she also has mug shots from the time she was arrested for shoplifting, DUI, drug possession, etc, etc, etc, etc.

1020_lohan_footer

suzy86

she, literally, has a yearbook of mugshots... lol

Iamrightyouarewrong

It's like she is looking right at me and knows what I want. That sky little smile.

GK

Sort of like year book photos!

Sandra

She is a mess and despite many chances to get her life back on track chooses not to!!!

Bonnie hawkins

Her next role can be GRUMPY CAT. She has the look down perfect. Poor grumpy cat

Kabala

What's going on with her eyes?

Jay

Seems like we have posters here (two to be exact) who are spreading lies as to what a residential treatment center is. Here is what it is for those people who seem to be confused:

Here is the actual definition: "residential treatment center (RTC), sometimes called a rehab, is a live-in health care facility providing therapy for substance abuse, mental illness, or other behavioral problems."

So you are wrong when you say Lindsay isnt going to rehab or getting treatment. The entire point of going to a RTC is to get treatment not to eat cheese nips and play Mario Party. I actually have been to one in my past (not for drugs) so I dont appreciate such lies being spread about them by individuals who are clearly uneducated on the subject.

I know I said good night before but I spoke to soon my show actually got interesting at the end lol. Have a nice night.

GK

so instead of year book photos, she has yearly mug shots -- cool, what a statement.

HannahF

I'm still catching up on comments--y'all are on a roll tonight but I had to comment on this one:

Moto_JJ
0 3

They are too different courts...this was for the Santa Monica violation..hence an in and out rebooking

She was in LA court yesterday

Yesterday she appeared in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles

BTW, both Santa Monica and the City of Los Angeles are in Los Angeles County

stef

Not her best mugshot...but I'm sure she will have PLENTY more down the road to improve upon!

Piper

90 isn't enuff. But at least we all get a 90 day break from looking at her ugly face! Yay!

boobymanz

Looking kinda f***able in this pic. Don't know why.

LK

HA HA !!! NOTICE NO HATE VOTES ???
IT'S BECAUSE THEY KEEP VOTING ON THE POLL & IT TAKES 2 LONG 2 KEEP REFRESHING THE POLL 2 VOTE AGAIN & THAN 2 CLEAR YOUR HISTORY 2 VOTE ON COMMENTS LOL !!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Kelly has a hot piece of ass 26, she's in her early 40's and she doesn't know what to do . . . .

GIRL, you show him whats what!!!!

Lucky_130

Even if Chief Gail was nearly every single handle thats on this board supporting Lindsay, I am sure glad he is not on here posting all day like JJ/Help and Nicole, and Sam/Fudgie