Lindsay Lohan

NEW MUG SHOT

If Looks Could Kill

3/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-lindsay-lohan-booking-tmz
Lindsay Lohan has just been booked by the Santa Monica police ... which means ... SHE HAS A BRAND NEW MUG SHOT ... and she does not look happy about it.

Lindsay was ordered to turn herself in for booking after pleading "no contest" Monday to the charge of giving false information to a police officer and reckless driving, stemming from her PCH car crash last summer.

By our count this is mug shot #6, that we've seen. Another was taken in NYC last year, but since NYPD doesn't release mug shots ... we got robbed

Lindsay was released moments after posing for her latest close-up.

As we reported, Lindsay was sentenced to 90 days in a lockdown rehab facility ... but that won't begin until after a hearing on May 2nd.

The shot marks Lindsay's 5 billionth mug shot ... if you recall, she also has mug shots from the time she was arrested for shoplifting, DUI, drug possession, etc, etc, etc, etc.

1020_lohan_footer

Pidge

It's probably been said before...but I really wish she'd STOP EFFING AROUND WITH HER FACE!!!!

Janet

Thank God she finally remembered to wear her false eyelashes for her mug shot! But she still can't brush her hair. Baby steps.

GG

What a complete waste of a human being. Wake up you idiot!

LK

I'M MAKING A LINDSAY LOHAN MUGSHOT CALENDAR !!!!
LOL
DO YOU THINK THEY WILL $ELL ???

Diamond Goddess!

Felony Blohan needs an exorcism, STAT!!!
(lol)

Iamrightyouarewrong

Sorry guys and gals gotta take a break and get back to my class teaching young men that digitally penetrating unwilling woman is rape. Oh yea Alicia I thought I've told you before when I want your lip ill unzip my zipper hon.

Chief Gall

Here's one more annoying and then I'm really gone.
How angry will haters be when Lindsay walks out of rehab after 90 days looking great and smiling? On a scale of one to ten?
MLOL!!!!!!
gone..........

Iamrightyouarewrong

If Lindsay's hoohoo were North Korea I gotta heat seeking moisture missle for it.

janet

Oh, here we go... and we're off. Douchebag daddy Michael on Show biz tonight. He's going to be bashing Heller on every talk show, website that will PAY HIM.

I said this yesterday. Michael Lohan trashing Heller in front of the cameras claiming Heller is only using his daughter to make money. Oh, please.

This coming from Michael Lohan? What the hell is Michael Lohan doing? Exactly the same thing he's accusing Heller of doing useing his own daughter for money. Gee, another Lohan surprise.

Heller may be an idiot but he's not the criminal Lindsay is. She did this to herself so why is she not to blame.

Lindsay, Dina and Michael trashed Shawn Holley when Lohan went to jail. She stinks, she's a rotten lawyer and so on. They trashed this woman because it didn't go Lindsays way.

This is classic Lohans grifting for money.

nikynewark

Cute, in a skanky way.

BUFF

I'd bang her but then again i'm a little hard up.

bfs

still looks hot to me!

Chief Gall

SUPER MAXIMUM LOL!!!!
The fact that Lindsay's name pulls in $$$$ for Mr. Pink is really annoying to haters. There are lots and lots of people out there who do not see and experience Lindsay as you do, haters. I'll stop annoying you with logic and go.
really gone this time..............

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay's own father just said on Show Business Tonight that the judge ordered Lindsay not to go any place where drugs OR alcohol are being sold or used.

HannahF

I just want to know how a person represented by two (ok 1and1/2) attorneys was FORCED to do anything. If you don't like the plea offer---go to trial.

And Moto JJ---information found on the internet is not necessarily public record.

and