MIchael Jackson's Family

Don't Ask

'Who's The Daddy?"

3/19/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_mj_family_composite

Michael Jackson
's family is pleading with the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to EXCLUDE any evidence of the paternity of MJ's 3 kids.

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which Katherine Jackson, Blanket, Paris and Prince argue ... it's irrelevant for a jury to hear evidence about the conception of the 3 kids. Specifically, they believe AEG has no right to delve into their biological parentage.

The Jackson crew also wants to exclude any evidence that MJ's siblings have financial problems.  They worry AEG might try to argue that the real force behind the lawsuit is the need for cash.

And mama Jackson and the kids want the judge to bar evidence or any mention of child molestation allegations, partly because MJ was never found guilty.

A judge has yet to rule on the motions.

0131_daddy_footer

SaraJane

Brigha.
You are a world class hypocrite and you are stupid and delusional.
How can you contradict yourself constantly in just one post?
Should I pity you? No, because I don't.
But you are more to be pitied than laughed at.

Brigha from UK

Sara Jane
At the risk of sounding pedantic, if you really want to converse with intelligent people, you should perhaps take the time to widen your vocabulary. Your repetitive use of the words 'hypocrite', 'stupid' and 'delusional' indicates your failing in this area.
Oh, and you commented that I am first to post. This is because we are in a different time zone here. Perhaps the 'from UK' in my name should have given you a clue?

Brigha from UK

Mimi
Thank you for the info on Murrays appeal.
At the time I posted that to deny Klein as a witness was a mistake that would give ground to appeal.
However, I can not find my comments.

As you have burnt the midnight oil reading all of my posts, and are therefore an authority in my writings, perhaps you could be so kind as to provide me with a reference date?

HumanNature

MS. WASS

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CASE!!!!

SO, STOP SPECULATING!!!!

YOUR CLIENT IS "GUILTY"!!!!!

Brigha from UK

Sara Jane
....Brigha. You brought this on yourself....

--------------------------------

Really? You are wrong and you know it.

You started this a while ago when I dared to go against your advice to converse with someone you both decided was a ‘hater’. The fact that I was defending MJ was totally irrelevant to you. You simply decided that my method did not fit your narrow criteria of being a 'fan’.

In my defence, I think most people would agree that I have done far more to explain and defend MJ than both you or Mimi have ever done. Do you honestly think that throwing your juvenile and aggressive insults at people will ever encourage them to understand your cause?
Sorry, but that is simply not my style.
I prefer to argue rationally, logically and, above all, with respect.

Several times I have asked you to stop but you will not. In a lame attempt to intimidate me you have stalked my twitter account and and even went to the extreme length of reviewing ALL my old posts (and there are hundreds of them!).
Why?
Did you hope you might find a ‘I hate MJ’ post which would incriminate me? Search away – it will not happen.

So then you decide to flag and delete my comments. No? Then please show me the post where I agreed with OhWell.

Everytime I post anything, you take my comments out of context, and try to goad me into an argument with you.
Truth is, I do not wish to discuss anything with you. For the most part, I do not value your imput. My time is valuable, and I prefer to converse with people who stimulate my intellect. Sorry, to be harsh, but that is the truth. I have no time for petulant teenagers.

For the third time, I will ask you to stop this. You are both acting like schoolyard bullies and your behaviour does nothing whatsoever to support MJ.

HumanNature

Brigha from UK

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!

THE "QUACK" HAS BEEN WORKING UNDERCOVER FOR AEG SINCE DAY ONE!!!!!

HE WON'T WIN THIS APPEAL!!!

HE ALREADY ADMITTED TO POLICE HIS "GUILT"!!!!

ALSO, THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO GET HIS MEDICAL LICENSE BACK!!!!

THE "QUACK" MIRROR "FRANKENSTEIN"

HE'S CRAZY AND DUMB!!!

MiMi

That's right HN.

Murray will NOT win his appeal and more than likely he will be released before his case is even heard.

I also do not see how he could ever get his medical license back in the US.

My guess is that he will eventually have to leave the country and try to practice elsewhere. IMO.

MiMi

Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Michael Jackson's MOONWALK

MiMi

For Sale: Michael Jackson's MTV Video Music Award for "Thriller"

Michael Jackson's MTV Video Music Award for "Thriller" is on the auction block and expected to fetch more than $100,000.

The "Moonman" award was issued in 1984 at the cable network's inaugural VMAs. The viewer's choice accolade was given out for the iconic "Thriller" music video.

"'Thriller' was Michael Jackson's music video masterpiece and any award from even the Beatles, Elvis, Madonna or the Rolling Stones isn't expected to match this piece at auction. It is the second most expensive Jackson item to be sold at auction after the $1.8 million 'Thriller' jacket," said Nate D. Sanders, whose memorabilia auction house is selling the award.

As of Monday, the item had received one bid of $1,000, but according to Sanders, the award is expected to sell for more than $100,000. The auction ends April 2, according to the west LA-based auction company.

Dose Of Reality

Yes let's celebrate a dance move that was around since at least the 1930"s.

HumanNature

HELLO MiMi

CAN WE SAY THAT "INSTRUMENT" WON'T BE FOLLOWING HIM TO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE

IT GIVE ME GREAT "HAPPINESS" TO SEE THE HATERS "QUACK"!!!!

ROTFLMAO

HumanNature

Dose Of DUMBNESS

I GUARANTEE THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN "MOONWALK"!!!!!

THE IMMORTAL KING, MICHAEL JACKSON

RULE THE "MOONWALK"

STOP HATIN!!!!

HumanNature

THE WORLD STILL "MOONWALK" FOR THE IMMORTAL KING, MICHAEL JACKSON

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
- Michael Jackson

HumanNature

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”
― Michael Jackson

HumanNature

“Its all for love... L.O.V.E.”
― Michael Jackson