MIchael Jackson's Family

Don't Ask

'Who's The Daddy?"

3/19/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_mj_family_composite

Michael Jackson
's family is pleading with the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to EXCLUDE any evidence of the paternity of MJ's 3 kids.

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which Katherine Jackson, Blanket, Paris and Prince argue ... it's irrelevant for a jury to hear evidence about the conception of the 3 kids. Specifically, they believe AEG has no right to delve into their biological parentage.

The Jackson crew also wants to exclude any evidence that MJ's siblings have financial problems.  They worry AEG might try to argue that the real force behind the lawsuit is the need for cash.

And mama Jackson and the kids want the judge to bar evidence or any mention of child molestation allegations, partly because MJ was never found guilty.

A judge has yet to rule on the motions.

0131_daddy_footer

broncosgodess

Isn't anyone else curious to find out who fathered these kids. Not that it matters, he was their Dad, but still.

alicia

DNA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PARENTING OR WHO.IS OR ISNT SOMEONES PARENT.... THAT HAS BEEN FOUNDED IN MANY CUSTODY CASES THESE DAYS..... MJ LOVED AND ADORED HIS KIDS AND HE TOOK CARE OF AND PROTECTED THEM.. DNA DOESN'T MEAN NOTHING THEY ARE HIS!!! U ask any of them who their dad is they will say him regardless if tests say other wise.. its like sitting here and saying my stepdaughter isnt mine cause we dont have the same DNA.. ok we dont but when I am asked how many kids I have I say 3 why because I am more her mom than her pos mom who is where I have no clue she.will even say I am her mom before hers... we shouldn't be looking at what blood is in them but about who took care of them!! Where is their mom in all this no where so give it up people...

Cincinnati Sugar

Why don't you all rag on Tom cruise, Madonna or Angie/brad, they did the same thing in a different way, they paid money for kids that aren't bio, why don't you slam them for it. MJ did the same thing....adopted only from egg/sperm donor as many do around the world. SO PHKG WHAT. You all sing the same boring song...sheesh.

Gracie Jake

I always thought that Marlon Brando's son, Christian, was the father of Blanket. He and Michael were friends and Christian insinuated this during an interview several years ago.

I Was About To Say

We all know they aren't bio, but they are still his kids. We all know Michael didn't do anything with little boys its just the teenagers on here want to keep lies/hate going because they are unhappy with themselves or maybe they themselves have fantasies about it since they keep talking about it, that's likely the reason.

Cincinnati Sugar

If I would have ever met MJ in person, I would have knocked him to the ground, smooched all over him and banged him like a wild animal. With the package that he was packin'....DAMNNNN!!!! Sexiest man in the universe.

Karen

I once doubted that these children were Michael Jacksons biologically. I also believe that this has no revelance in this case. Blanket is the spitting image of Michael. Paris has the same blue eyes as Michaels father. I also see traits of Michael in her face. Prince the oldest child is suffering the same condition as Michael had. I do not remember the name of this condition, but if you look at Princes face and arms you can see blotchy patches on them. As time goes on these patches will become more apparent. I am not a fool I know Michael bleached his skin and did many other horrific things to his once beautiful appearance. Kendra Basset wife of black ex football player Hank Basset has a son with blond hair, blue eyes and white skin. Halle Berry had a child with white model Gabriel Aubry she too has light skin, light hair and blue eyes. I had a girlfriend that had porcelian skin, green eyes and beautiful auburn hair. Both of her parents were black. Her father even insisted on a paternity test and it was proven he was indeed her father. People should also remember Michaels first two children had a mother who was extremely light skinned, blond hair and blue eyes. I seriously doubt that Michaels children are strapped for cash. He sold his rights to the Beatles songs that wiped out all of his debts. After his death his music sales have skyrocketed making him worth hundreds of millions of dollars which will all go tho his children, mother and charity. Now they are turning Michaels Neverland Ranch into a tourist site. Elvis Presleys ex wife Priscalla did the same thing with Graceland and has made to date over 500 million dollars. So I do believe these children are indeed biologically Michael Jacksons. For the record I never believed he was a child molester. He was still a child in a mans body that never had a childhood all courtesy of his abusive father.The orginal molestation case later showed that the boy in question admitted to fabricating his story encouraged by his mother. The second case of accusing Michael of molesting another boy was aquitted. They proved that again the mother was fabricating stories of him kidnapping her son, molesting, him and not allowing her access to her son. She was found guilty of perjury, she knew where her son was, had total access to him, but prefered to go shopping buying thousands of dollars of gifts on Michaels dime. Did he do and say stupid things that made him look like one, absolutely. I also never believed Mike Tyson raped that beauty contestant. She went up to his room at 3 am, took off her maxi pad and the last thing she said to her room mate was "of course I am going to his room look what Robyn Givens got out of him" She also agreed to never write a book about it, but did so later. Oj Simpson, Casey Anothey and Robert Blake 100% guilty. Sorry did not mean to get off track. two last things look what Khloe Kardashian is going through. She was born with curly blond hair, green eyes and very tall. Her mother recently admitted to having an affair while married to Rob Kardsashian. Personally I could care less about this clan, especailly how their mother Kris whores them all out, but I was using an example. And last, but definitely not last the ongoing question is Prince Harry really the son of Prince Charles. When you look at the man Diana had an affair with there is most definitely questionable doubt, however she said the affair did not happen until well after her children were born fathered by Prince Charles. For the record I am white and in no way a racist. Color has no influence in my opinions.

Karen

Karen 107. I am sory about a few of the misspellings. Concerning Prince Harry I meant last, but definitely not least.

Stephen

What a tragedy! So getting all those shots to whiten the skin and those plastic surgeries to change the pug nose was all about trying to appear like he was the real dad. SAD, SAD, SAD. Heartbreaking!

Why does it matter? It sheds light on why he committed suicide.

Kiara

Ok enough with being ignorant fools guys. I read every comment and the majority of them were negative comments on how the kids are not biologically his. That is a load of bull crap. First of all you gotta go back in time before Michael Jackson has plastic surgery and when his skin was not white. Michael Jackson and his family have every right not to share personal evidence because with their experience they know what media would do, manipulate them and make them look like the bad ones. I bet all you people making negative comments know diddly squat about this wonderful man, you just get your information from tabloids. I believe the children are 110% his BIOLOGICALLY! I feel horrible for this family and especially the kids having to go through what their father (Michael) went through. Notice how the media does not pick on all the other stars who have adopted children or having kids who look nothing like them. Before you comment on how "these children are not biologically his" do your own research and quit eating all the crap media feeds you. You don't know how truly wonderful this man is. This is the funny thing about genetics. I personally look nothing like my father but look a lot like my grandmother and mom. My sister looks like my dad but nothing like my mom. Just because these children Paris, Prince and Blanket might not look 100% like Michael, why don't you take a look at his siblings and the grandparents. Goodness gracious people now are become more judgemental and rude by the day and this just makes me sick!

Jose

The point is that the kid are not Michel Jackson kids.. Why they do not want the public to know.. Who is the real father ???
If Jackson is not the real father ??? than their real father have money coming ???

Jose

Who are their rear daddy ???

Cincinnati Sugar

Wow, soooooo many hate comments about the kids and sexy hot talented beautiful Michael. But, keep the "compliements" coming. Compliments...you say???? Yes, because hate is a form of jealousy and jealousy is the BIGGEST compliement you can give anyone :)

Joy

It is ridiculous to start tabloid trash talk about MJs children.

Kiara

Ok, enough with being ignorant fools guys. I read every comment and the majority of them were negative comments on how the kids are not biologically his. That is a load of bull crap. First of all you gotta go back in time before Michael Jackson has plastic surgery and when his skin was not white. Michael Jackson and his family have every right not to share personal evidence because with their experience they know what media would do, manipulate them and make them look like the bad ones. I bet all you people making negative comments know diddly squat about this wonderful man, you just get your information from tabloids. I believe the children are 110% his BIOLOGICALLY! I feel horrible for this family and especially the kids having to go through what their father (Michael) went through. Notice how the media does not pick on all the other stars who have adopted children or having kids who look nothing like them. Before you comment on how "these children are not biologically his" do your own research and quit eating all the crap media feeds you. You don't know how truly wonderful this man is. This is the funny thing about genetics. I personally look nothing like my father but look a lot like my grandmother and mom. My sister looks like my dad but nothing like my mom. Just because these children Paris, Prince and Blanket might not look 100% like Michael, why don't you take a look at his siblings and the grandparents. Goodness gracious people now are become more judgemental and rude by the day and this just makes me sick! Open your eyes and think for yourself, media will most likely lie to you. Prince has the same condition as Michael too.