« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Ex-Wife

My New BF Has

A WAY Bigger One

3/19/2013 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_yachts_WENN
When you put them side-by-side, Tiger Woods just can't hold a candle to Elin Nordegren's alleged new boyfriend. In fact, Tiger's is WAY smaller.

Billionaire coal magnate Chris Cline has moored his mega-yacht on Florida's swanky Jupiter Island, directly in front of Tiger's lesser vessel.

It's no contest all the way, with Chris' boat measuring 164 feet, and Tiger's a tidy 155 ft.

Chris does misstep in the name game.  His Yacht is called Mine Games. The name of Tiger's boat is more like a plea ... Privacy.

Back to size ... Chris has got Tiger beat by a solid 9.

What's that they say about the motion of the ocean?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bitchmaster

Its just a boat. Tiger will have a younger hotter, tighter bitch to show off. There is the WIN! lol

Kaaka

Well its obvious elin new guy needs a bigger yacht to try and COMPENSATE for the other thing that MATTERS the most when the LIGHTS GET TURN OFF.Btw... Its nice to see nothing has change- when it comes to the HIGH PRICE ESCORT who pretends to be a nanny.At least tiger new girl possess a talent and can make her own money.

customcalendars4u2

UUUUUUPPPP GRADE!!! LOL, It's 'Hellar Bad" when a Ex-Nanny can do better than a man who's won 76 official PGA tournaments. SMH only a Becky could be so lucky in the love department... Shiddd! I wanna be like her when I grow up!.

Ckl

Size doesn't matter. It what you do with it that counts.... LOL

Mimi

For the record? There isn't any large marina on Jupiter Island where Tiger lives. There are only private boat docks for smaller yachts. Tiger's yacht has been at a large marina [in the photo] in North Palm Beach, a few miles south of Jupiter Island. I don't think Tiger's yacht can tie up behind his new house because the water is too shallow. I live nearby. I sometimes go boating in the area. Also, you can see Tiger's boat docked from Route 1 as you drive by, if you know where to look.

Mimi

By the way... don't TMZ web writers check their own stories? Earlier, you had a piece about Tiger's expensive [and very ugly, mall like] home on Jupiter Island. You can see it only has a small dock. Tiger doesn't keep the "big one" there because the water is too shallow.

fooman2

I would put my new boyfriends big old boat in reverse and floor it. Whoops ... I mean maybe there just meeting at the marina to hand off the kids for dad to see them. I like the accident idea better.

Tesla_Consulting

9ft difference. I would like a 9ft boat.

LAPartyMcSage

Big toys don't equal endowment. The coal guy is compensating. And yachts and penises are two different things.

jb

coal miner magnet/maggot living high off the hog, along with the wealthy oil s***bags-now our earth is suffering the damage done by these reptiles-too bad the sink holes don't take out the ones who created them! tiger actually looks decent in comparison, at least golf isn't destroying the planet.

Black

Oooooh I bet we wish we all could live off of our family's money or your ex husband. Tiger has no right to be jealous just because he couldn't take over the family business cris cline is a nobody who haven't worked for anything he has. Well I guess they where made for each other

Black

Biggest gold digger since Anna Nicole

Hotlanta

Well, is he black? Just saying.

Ahna

What else is bigger then Tiger Woods maybe his wood lol ;-)

trini_angel

This is an actual story?!?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments