Donald Trump

Anthony Weiner's a

Sick Pervert Whack Job

3/20/2013 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032013_donald_trump_splash
We may be reading too much into this ... but Donald Trump does not seem to like Anthony Weiner much ... because he's calling the ex-hibitionist ex-congressman a "sick pervert" and a "whack job."

Trump lobbed his latest grenade at the Conservative Political Action Conference 2013. Donald -- always the realist -- seems to think Weiner's rumored run for NYC mayor may not be affected by the lurid pics on Twitter.

So the real question ... if Weiner runs, will Donald challenge him? He answers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Ulm

and who is president of IBM that made both short city, more of the tallest come before after my fall but I wanted you know what you could achieve.

Ulm

in fact it was my rise to power.

Ulm

He was great and leader and you know how to fly a plane come one you have mental problems.

Ulm

I know that they all existed before me blow them up with their inhabitants order. my highly beloved princess. you will always be,

denys

Don Don protests too much. I'm not at all interested in his bedroom secrets. He's just jealous.

Donna

Thank you, Donald, because with every idiotic word you utter you show just how f'ing stupid repugs are. P.S. I wouldn't talk about any type of values. After all, you've been married 3 times (so far). Shouldn't you be out looking for wife #4?

Ulm

Oh she was your wife for the you are jealous it will sound like you, i can not give you assurance, especially if it happened long time ago I know that teen years ago would had been better if you were still alive, and now back into character, your ****ing skyscraper i ****ing blocking my view!

Ulm

Yeah your ****ing skyscraper blocked my ****ing view.

d.fox

Man, if anyone knows what a WACK job is, it should be Trump. He is the King of that category. He would might be doing the say thing if the dead animal on his head and his fat belly were not so repulsive.

August

Draft-Dodging War-Mongering Coward Donald Trump and his Sissy-Boy Cowardly sons are three of the most evil & greedy sickos on the planet...

NikkiMarie1122