Dropkick Murphys Singer

Beats the CRAP Out of Nazi Skinhead On Stage

3/20/2013 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

**WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE**

ATTENTION NAZIS
: stay the hell away from Dropkick Murphys concerts ... or they will kick your ass on stage.

This story is crazy ... the Murphs were playing a show at Terminal 5 in NYC last week when they invited the crowd on stage for a couple songs ... including AC/DC's "TNT" ... and some skinhead dumbass started doing the Nazi salute in time to the music.

0320-nazi-bassist-gawker
Singer Ken Casey caught the sieg heiling out of the corner of his eye ... and stormed across the stage (look on the left at start of the video), chokeslamming the Nazi toolbag and then swinging his bass at him ... at which point chaos erupted.

Ken emerged from the melee roughly 30 seconds later, and shouted into the microphone, "Nazis are NOT F***ING WELCOME at a Dropkick Murphys show."

We did nazi that coming ... okay, we're done.

Luck of the Draw

Stupid ignorant boneheads deserve to get the crap beaten out of them.

xcxvlli

Nazis suck

bailey 79

Convicting the band member for a hate crime is gonna be a stretch, if the nazi wants justice better just go for assault and battery. But if anything if the band member is turned into a martyr of sorts, it will probably bring in even more support for the band.

TNastyFunktown

Is it just me or have the comments on this website become even more hateful & disturbing? I read some of the posts on here and it genuinely makes me sad for humanity.

Areader

Why invite that many fans on stage?

rhbjorn

Completely insane everyone is jumping around and most are pumping their hands in the air. One guy turns his hand the wrong way and gets mobbed. Really that makes him a nazi, Forget freedom of speech this is a case of freedom of dancing

Kaveman

This crappy sounding band is an absolute INSULT to AC|DC!!!!!

Metta Worldhate

I don't think they guy was trying to be a Nazi, I think he was just a drunk guy saying, "Oy! Oy! Oy!" That's pretty messed up.

AmyFaire

Reasonable, intelligent fans of punk rock are rather sensitive to being painted with the same brush as Nazi extremists, and Nazi's are simply not welcome. Too many decent people have taken too much abuse being grouped in with their hateful rubbish. Perhaps it was a bit over the top, but I totally get why he did it.

Morticia Cowghoul

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD TMZ DELETE MY COMMENT WHERE I WAS JUST QUOTING A DEAD KENNEDYS SONG???? THE SONG IS CALLED:
nazi punks F*uck off!

how is that offensive unless you're a nazi?
wtf?
does no one on your staff know anythang about PUNK ROCK MUSIC...geeze.

Cynic

Dont know what is more pathetic, the fact a skinhead even exists these days or the fact that tmz posted a "private "video as a news item

dapedo

acts like this on both sides the nazi and the loser fighting show just how bad americ*** is

BB not bb

Here is a link to the fight. I am all for being agaisnt Nazis, but I don't see what this person did that was so noticeable. When you go to a Marilyn Mansan concert, they are all going like that, but I think it is tongue in cheek.

There have to be better ways to resolve differences than beating someone up. They could have just stopped the music and asked the guy to stop doing that or get off the stage. Why they let the audience on the stage is a mystery also. When you have a crowd of proud Irish punks, there are bound to be a few Nazis mixed in.

I am not cool with the guy being a Nazi, but I do believe in freedom of speech. I have been to skinhead concerts in the East Village where you know they were all of the Nazi type. It made me very uncomfortable, but I didn't wage a war either.

I think you fight expression with expression, not fists. I think the Nazis were the first to just beat people up for not going along with their program.

I know that the Irish like to fight, and these people call themselves drop kickers, but it pays to use your head sometimes. I don't mind the parades with the bagpipers and all that, when they are in control of themselves.

Faascism is when you deny freedom of speech or expression. It is when you use brute force to silence the opposition. It is cool to be against Nazis, as long as you don't start acting like them.

sid

A bully's bully. Love it!

Shane Paterson

Murica!!!...this ****ing makes me sick... Ken Casey belongs in jail for assault, nazi or no nazi...this is ****ing wrong.