'Teen Mom' Star

Farrah Abraham

Popped for DUI

3/20/2013 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-farrah-abraham-getty
And the "Single Mother of the Year" award goes to ... "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham, who was busted for DUI Monday night in Nebraska ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells us ... 21-year-old Abraham -- who first appeared on "Teen Mom" back in 2009 -- was pulled over in Omaha just after 1AM after hanging a wide turn ... and nearly hitting a police cruiser.

Cops administered the standard field sobriety test -- and we're told Abraham tanked ... blowing a .147 on a breathalyzer ... nearly twice the legal limit in the Cornhusker State.

The good news ... we're told Abraham's 4-year-old daughter was NOT in the car at the time of her arrest.

Baby steps.

0117_teen_mom_mugshot_footer_v2

Lovely

MTV created monsters

MILEYS WEINERHOLE

MMMMM that bitch is so fine I'd suck her daddy's dick....Gottt dam ...I bury my D all the way up to my B's in her ******* then *** it and wipe the **** off it on her pretty mouth...then I'd look at her dad and make that paki noise A-Lou-Lou-Lou-Lou A-Lou-Lou-Lou

Made it Past 27

She is definitely the MOST BEAUTIFUL of all the Teen Moms. She actually worked and went to school, she actually looked like a great mother! I think inside she is a sweet and kind person, but the way she acts, faces she makes, her body langyage and the tone she speaks in, make her cime across the opposite: she apppears like a stuck up bi***.....but I honestly dont think she is a stuck up bit**. Like I said, I think she is a kind good person, she just comes across that way.

Made it Past 27

shes the only pretty one out of both 2 seasons. maci is the ugliest

JUDY

Just irks the he** out of me that these bubble heads are called "celebrities" or "stars." They are nothing of the sort and this show does these girls no favors. They are being paid to act inappropriate for ratings.

dp

They should name show to dumb-a... mom , pregnancy scares, going to jail, drug addicts where the hell did they find these idiots no one learns from their mistake. The last show I seen the one girl has unsafe sex thinks she could be pregnant again and she's laughing about it how stupid is that hooks up with the same idiot that she has a kid with already.

David

Imagine being married to that bitch?!!!! Attitude like she is somebody special when in reality she is a low life getting pregnant out of wedlock. And then taking advantage of her parents money and support to dwell into any career she wants. Her parents are just as stupid as can be. Which shows you that simply because you are educated, doesn't mean that you have a stable mind. Farrah and her parents are mentally unstable. And Farrah with fake boobs, etc., only shows that she was not happy with the real Farrah. Farrah, you can pay tons of money trying to make your exterior more attractive. But you need to work real hard to make your ugly personality change. Something you can't buy.

Lance

Dumb little Ho! Knocked up as a teen and now this. Wow, she's batting a thousand. Another thing to be "proud" of I guess.

Joanne

She is not a "star'. She is a selfish nasty entitled brat. She is so self absorbed and talks down to everyone, and God forbid you dont kiss her butt! The way she talks to her parents is disgusting and I feel so bad for her daughter. Why her parents put up with her attitude is beyond me. Enough with these kids.

chuck

I blame the network that pays them......

rds

Proves once again what a piece of trash she is and how low the viewing public has sunk.

Peaches

It's just great that MTV glamorizes teen pregnancy. Stupid dumb asses. I hope Farrah's fake boobs keep her cell mates happy!

rds

She's even too stupid to know the machine can sense an improper breath sample. Clueless twit.

rds

BB

This little skizzank needs a deep and hard anal pounding. Worship my meat pole you ***queen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments