President Obama's Limo

Busted

Gets Tow Job in Israel

3/20/2013 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Down

0320-cadillac-one-tow-twitterForget Secret Service ... what President Obama really needs in Israel is AAA -- 'cause one of his indestructible limousines broke down, and had to get towed in Tel Aviv.

The heavily armored vehicle was spotted on the back of a flatbed after suffering some sort of malfunction ... ahead of the President's arrival in Israel.

One Israeli report claimed the limo driver pumped unleaded into the limo, known as "The Beast," instead of the required diesel fuel -- but the Secret Service isn't confirming.

0320-barack-obama-AP
It's S.O.P. for the prez to have backup rides during international trips like this -- and sure enough BO was spotted (above) cruising in a different vehicle today.

al baby

It got REPOED !!!!

Socalpimp

King Obama and his flown Cadillac...Take a cab

Socalpimp

SOP...no wonder we are broke...we treat this guy like a KING...

sickandtired

IT'S SOP TO HAVE A BACK UP IF HE GOES TO FIVE BOYS' FOR A BURGER.

ohmeowzer

he is so handsome ! everything thing he touches turns to gold. he's my obamamaa mans

Jillian

Too bad it didn't blow up with him in it...

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Is this how our president is protected.

Throwback kid

Maybe the budget cuts meant that they couldn't keep a maintenance schedule on the limo? But the importnant thing is that his wife Michelle is still able to waste millions of tax payer dollars on her lavish vacations that she takes without her husband. As long as Michelle is happy and taveling first class on our dime I am happy

tom

That willcost us 100k to fix,...

Celeb Gossip Addict

I couldn't stand George W. But when that guy threw a shoe at him I was ready to fight. It saddens me to see Americans who aren't equally supportive of our President when he is abroad. But then I have never wished death on anyone so what do I know?

Celeb Gossip Addict

I also was up in arms about the Dixie Chicks speaking ill of our Prez in another country. I personally demand respect for our Prez when he is abroad. He represents us whether people like it or not.

spectator72

How come he didn't run

NobodySpecial

I hope they aren't gonna let Israelis work on that thing. If they do they will plant bugs and whatever else they can do to snoop.

the_truth_hurts

i call B.S. the driver fills it up 3 times a day, it gets 7 MPG

Lee

The Israelis had better be very very careful of him. He is a back stabber and a liar and he is not fond of Israel or Jews. He has a map of Israel drawn up that is missing a lot of land which he has printed that is now Syria, Jordan and Palestine.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments