'Real Chance of Love' Star

Fighting Stage Four Cancer

3/21/2013 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0321_real_chance_instagramOne of the guys from the VH1 reality show "Real Chance of Love" has been diagnosed with STAGE FOUR colon cancer ... and is hospitalized while doctors come up with a strategy to attack the disease.

TMZ has learned Real ... real name Ahmad Givens ... is getting treatment at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Beverly Hills.

A rep for Real -- who starred with his brother on the popular dating show 'Real Chance' -- tells TMZ he first got sick in January with what he thought was the flu.

We're told 33-year-old Real went back to the hospital at least 4 times and was initially told something was wrong with his liver -- but last week doctors informed him it was colon cancer.

Stage four generally means the cancer has spread to other parts of the body.

We're told the rapper-turned-reality-star will remain hospitalized at least until docs figure out what kind of treatment -- chemotherapy, radiation, or both -- he will require.

The rep says they expect a decision from doctors today.

John F. C. Taylor

Know what it's like. Mom had colon cancer, but got lucky enough to catch it early. However much sympathy he deserves, being on a reality show does not make him or anyone else a star.

DonVito4Real

Get this info to the brother: www.drsebiproducts.com Dr. Sebi has cured cancer, HIV etc. He has cleansing packages and a nutritional guideline that has reversed/cured so-called in curable diseases. Dr. Sebi's contact info is on the site. People have consulted Dr. Sebi and were cured of what the Medical industry deems as no cure. Share this with our brother and know it's never to late!

Mikaa Denee

He needs to try LIMU. It has been known to reverse stage 4 cancer as well as many other ailments & illnesses. www.mikaadenee.iamlimu.com or (337) 660...-1656

Cleveland

My heart goes out to him and his family. I've known a few people beat cancer at stage four, and they were much older than him. Stay possitive and fight! XOXO

Jexica

I'm so sorry to hear this. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy on the shows. I'll pray for strength for him and his family.

Mikaa Denee

He needs to try LIMU. It has been proven to reverse the signs of stage 4 cancer as well as other ailments & illnesses.
www.mikaadenee.iamLIMU.com
(337) 660...-1656

Shaun

Many Prayers going up for You Real and his family I love You Guys May God be with you in your time of needs!

AlwaysOnTimeB

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that. Those two brothers were hilarious!! Great sense of humor. I pray that his family has enough strength to deal with what they are about to go through and pray that he doesn't suffer too much. This is so sad!!

lindy

Sorry to hear it; he seemed sincerely nice on the shows. Wish him the very best.

Chun LI

Love the brothers. Sending you love and prayers Real. Hope you can beat this. Miracles do happen.

lola5

Cannabis Oil.

MoniKaur7

4 words - Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

nightstars

I'm hoping someone in Real (Ahmad Givens) family or circle will not take this post for granted. We read a lot of funny things or just useless updates on what's going on, but this story stops your heart & brings everything to a stop, in all seriousness. Please, please take a look at serious, hardcore evidence in a book I bought affordable & used on amazon.com called, "The Essiac Report," (Canada's Remarkable Unknown Cancer Remedy) by Richard Thomas, & a fact-filled short resource that quickly gets straight to the point on a new situation, a "really" curing cancer point -"The Essiac Handbook" by James Percival-(also affordable on amazon.com). This "Essiac" came from an elder Ojibwa man, a nurse named it Essiac Tea; it made so much noise "CURING" cancer, it all ended up in Congressional hearings in Canada. There is a secret the Ojibwa want you to know about Ojibwa Essiac, & that is you need to drink more then everyone's telling you, I do two 8 oz. cups at least each day, one in the morning, one in the evening, but sometimes I do 3 times per day: Use the 8 herb, not the 4 herb-the 4 herb is for maintenance once your well. It states in the book, "Essiac A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy" that an Ojibwa man, from the Ojibwa Tribe where this cancer remedy came from, said, "to drink more." I get the 8-herb Essiac dry Tea by the pound on amazon.com. It used to be $64 per pound a couple years ago, now it is $29 per pound & qualifies for free s/h. Please don't overlook this important information, you're too young - Johanna Brandt's had a 100% cure rate & her book, The Grape Cure" teaches you about live enzyme by uncooked fruits & vegetable foods type intake. Combine The Grape Cure with the Ojibwa Essiac Tea, both HAVE do***ented facts behind saving quite a number of people's lives, & you could have your TNT - I use both after a brain cancer scare & now always will. These could possibly help you more because of your youth - 33 is young & I BELIEVE you can make it. I am hoping for you - after my own life-altering brain cancer scare - I am really, really hoping for you & that you will be willing to grab a hold of a couple healing tools, lights in the darkness, & hold them close, learn them, follow them well, hold them dear to your soul. In the Grape Cure, it is stated as the cure nears, you get worse before you get better, & I promise you from going on the Grape Cure, everything Johanna Brandt says in her book, it happens. This is a little $5 book, "The Grape Cure," on amazon that has saved a lot of lives & is really, really worth taking a look into. We used to watch your shows, everyone wants really good things for you: to live, to be alright, to have peace of mind without fear. You'll be blown away by "The Story of a Remedy that Defied Disease, The Essiac Handbook" by James Percival. And, it is really affordable, cheap, on amazon.com - good luck, don't let anyone tell you there is not a way out of this.

fluffygrrrl

I make Simpson oil (cannabis oil), I live in Michigan ..legal medical marijuana. He can get it in California as that is a medical state. This is proven to work on stage 4. All cannabis caregivers learn to make this and donate to anyone that has cancer, so this is a no cost treatment.

Love you Ahmad, you were the best choice out of all those clowns. You have beautiful hair and eyes. keep your head up, and don't believe all of the negative people. I'm so sorry you were misdiagnosed!

Linda

I wish him well, and hope that he gets cured, and has a speedy recovery. Prayers going on here for him.