Amanda Bynes

Begs Drake to 'MURDER'

Her Lady Parts

3/22/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0322_drake_bynes_TMZ_twitter_2If you've ever wondered what an Amanda Bynes mating call sounds like ... wonder no more -- because she is begging Drake to slay her genitals ... to put it delicately.

What Amanda said in a tweet last night was ... "I want Drake to murder my vagina."

Let that soak in.

Amanda has been exhibiting strange behavior since last year when she was charged in a couple of hit-and-run accidents, had her driver's license suspended, and fled Hollywood for NYC.

Drake has yet to respond to Amanda's offer, but he's not the violent type.

Unless you're Chris Brown.

0322_amanda_bynes_through_footer

ralph

WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!

NYCBlackMan

Wow what happened to her??????????????? Poor thing...smh!

Taunya

alrighty then...nothing like getting straight to the point.

vanessaolivia

Drake please don't tap it

STFUP

Gutter slvt. I bet Disney is SO proud. lol

Bkshorti

Shes straight to the point, but her mind obviously isn't straight if I was drake I wouldn't take any chances on being in a room alone w her lol. Wtf, happen to this girl!

Kev the Realist

Trash. Guess she doesn't care about her career. Who is going to hire her with these antics. She needs help

WildeaboutAusten

Lmaoooo How is this 'strange behavior'? I swear this girl is lol-ing on her side of the screen. Amanda Bynes, the ultimate Internet troll.

Sunshine702

Absolutely drug addict...tell everyone who you want to bang. Instead of I don't know Drake privately.

David

Though she was not necessarily the most physically beautiful woman out there. Her personality made me fall in love with her. Her recent deterioration of good ethic's and clean living has degraded her down to a piece of ****.

Batman

Sounds like she just wants attention for not being as famous anymore. Any publicity is good publicity. (i.e. Kim K , Lindsay Lohan)

Emily

How do we know that's her twitter account? It's not even verified. The girl doesn't look like her anyway.

zoolady

What a creepy, self-loathing sexual metaphor she used, but I don't think she takes it literally-it's just some dumb slang. Then again, who knows what Amanda Bynes is thinking. She needs damage control people. Drake, to me, seems more like Ice-T; yes, a rapper, but also intelligent, thoughtful, and developed enough as a man to have a fulfilling relationship with a woman he treats as an equal.

Turk182

Classy woman.

SoCal10inch

What white woman doesnt want to try a nice black d**k at least once in her life.