Britney Spears & New BF

Cat Out of Bag

3/22/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0322-Britney-Spears-David-Lucado-akm-gsiIt's official, Britney Spears has a new conservator boyfriend.

Rockin' her best corporate chic ensemble, the unchaperoned 31-year-old mother of two was spotted holding hands in public for the first time with new beau David Lucado at a mall in Thousand Oaks on Friday.

While they've been dating for weeks, this is their first real public display of affection since Brit Brit and 27-year-old David were spotted having dinner together on Valentine's Day.

As we told you ... David has no show biz ties.  He's from Atlanta and is out here working for a law firm though not a lawyer.  He's a dude of modest means.

By the look on Britney's face, she appears to be crazy in love.

andiblondi

ugly shoes

Whiteoak

cute. but it won't last. he looks too nice.

Sue

I wonder what his REAL intentions are.

Let's face it, the country bumpkin is not the brightest or most smartest star in the sky.

IceGypsy

Ohhh he looks yummy...good for her :D

spectator72

She is the smartest one of them all

Ketielynn

It is soooo nice to see Brit with a genuine smile on her face!

PureRadiance

He looks like a good ole boy, and she looks gosh dang happy. Good luck to you both. You both need it!

HalfPint

I'm loving her dress!

Made it Past 27

Spring Cleaning! That Jason Trawick guy looked old enough to be her father. However, something about this new guy reminds me of Kevin Federline and i dont know what it is...Only Tabloids will tell.

Kim j

It's good to see Britt keeping it together for the time she has. She deserves happiness.

RobinD323

I'm so glad to see Brit Brit truly happy & not the typical, fake smile on her poor face. He's a handsome guy and a down to earth guy. I'm so thankful she's happy for a change. She's a hard working southern girl. That's why I adore her. She's finally got her act together. I'm so proud of her..Brit be happy girl. He's a keeper..and a babydoll

Pet rock

I wish tmz would give her a break. This woman dealt with things of epic proportions that weren't her fault and has managed to truly turn it around. Takes a lot of work and she deserves happiness. No need for the barbs people.

Piper

She deserves happiness! So how does a regular Joe hook up with Britney Spears? I am a little jealous!!?
She looks happy. Looks great actually. Love the brown hair. I hope it lasts for her. Lucky guy!!

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Another rude article.

Royal

I don´t know, why some people are so negative! Even if he´s just a rebound? Even if he was a set up. SO WHAT! As long as she´s happy.
I hope one day, she´ll have the gutts to quit it all, leave LA and live the life she truly wants somewhere in the south!