Britney Spears & New BF

Cat Out of Bag

3/22/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0322-Britney-Spears-David-Lucado-akm-gsiIt's official, Britney Spears has a new conservator boyfriend.

Rockin' her best corporate chic ensemble, the unchaperoned 31-year-old mother of two was spotted holding hands in public for the first time with new beau David Lucado at a mall in Thousand Oaks on Friday.

While they've been dating for weeks, this is their first real public display of affection since Brit Brit and 27-year-old David were spotted having dinner together on Valentine's Day.

As we told you ... David has no show biz ties.  He's from Atlanta and is out here working for a law firm though not a lawyer.  He's a dude of modest means.

By the look on Britney's face, she appears to be crazy in love.

static

Dude a baseball cap with a suit?

WiddoMouse

He is really cute. I hope they have fun together.

H.T

Good for her,though I am not a fan of her music...I am aware of her past problems,hope everything works out for her this time. He looks like a normal guy,with a regular job not at all like that piece of trash federfish.

lcmb

Does he know she is crazy and spoiled?

I feel sorry for the guy, actually.

lcmb

I don't get the whole vest look he is sporting.

He looks like a valet.

smileandshine

Such an angel she is! Nice to see her so happy. Big Star but she always try to be herself and doing things like everyone else does her own shopping, picking up her own KFC.

Nobrows

I hope she is able to straighten her life out once and for all. Especially for the sake of her children.

LAPartyMcSage

Lucky Joe landed a loaded piece of celeb ass. Just knock her up dude and you're set. Life is wood, I mean good.

princessvmg

I adore my britney! Whomever doesn't can suck it! She looks great, happy, and always fabulous! I love you BRITNEY....

betseymcqueen

I am SO happy to see so many positive comments! I, for one am proud of the progress she has made! Let the girl have her Starbucks and dress how she wants, for goodness sake. She seems to be a normal person who was thrust in the spotlight at an early age and now is just trying to have the best of both worlds. I say good for her!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She's a tubby, low-IQ mental patient, and he looks like a fat, ugly douche. Two losers who deserve each other hahaha.

Fabienne

Didn't it say somewhere that she wanted more kids and that Jason didn't? So maybe this one is more in to it. He gets the added lifestyle and she gets the babies she wants. How do people fall head over heels in love so quickly though?

YouDontSay

What a nice looking happy couple. Thumbs up!

Tuna212

Her dad should be Father of The Decade.He saved his daughters life and career.She seems to be in a good place.Well deserved.

Blue Lake

Best choice ever! I wish them both well.