Britney Spears & New BF

Cat Out of Bag

3/22/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0322-Britney-Spears-David-Lucado-akm-gsiIt's official, Britney Spears has a new conservator boyfriend.

Rockin' her best corporate chic ensemble, the unchaperoned 31-year-old mother of two was spotted holding hands in public for the first time with new beau David Lucado at a mall in Thousand Oaks on Friday.

While they've been dating for weeks, this is their first real public display of affection since Brit Brit and 27-year-old David were spotted having dinner together on Valentine's Day.

As we told you ... David has no show biz ties.  He's from Atlanta and is out here working for a law firm though not a lawyer.  He's a dude of modest means.

By the look on Britney's face, she appears to be crazy in love.

Veronica

Who cares with her crazy ass!!

Drama1245

Good for her! Maybe she needs a little normal in her life.

ama

This girl is nuts can't she be alone for 5 minutes she has to go from boyfriend to boyfriend etc

Ijustneedtobeloved

Ignore the haters and criticizers Brit Brit. Just be happy!

Quiet

Dont believe anything you hear and only half of what you see and especially in a one second kodak moment. cus shes probably barefoot and smells and has kfc grease from her fingers in her hair extensions. you all know it too.

Onixotto

I gat a big dick I can tell.

AlwaysOnTimeB

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!

Mandy

He looks like a good guy..good, happy for you..get it girl

Throwback kid

Wow I never thought I would say this but Britney Spears actually found someone who dresses even worse than she does. Where does she find these guys, is there somekind of online dating service that specializes in finding redneck guys for high school dropouts like Britney? I don't know if this guy is as bad as K Fed but he dresses like a total a-s-s clown

6one9

I really hope Brit Brit finds happiness ``` once and for all. Maybe even have another kid or three! :)

Throwback kid

In the Buck Wild world that Britney is from, this goofy moron is a John F Kennedy jr to her. Does he work for the circus, why is he dressed like a clown?

clarke

holding hands, good for them!!

ImStillToni

While I do find this guy cute and am happy Britney looks the happiest ehe's been in a minute...at first something just rubbed me the wrong way & then I figured it out. David looks similar to Jason Alexander (build, hair color). So she obviously has a type.

Maybe, just maybe, a regular ole Southern guy with a job not related to entertainment/Hollywood is just what Britney needs. I can only wish her well. It's nice to see her actually look happy again cuz let's face it, she didn't always appear so with Jason.

backfire

I wish Britney all the happiness she can get in this life. She's adorable.

JrzGrl

She's a good girl. She deserves to be happy. Good for her. All the best Britney!