« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Chose Basketball

Over Kim's Depo

3/22/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321_kris_humphries_getty2_article
Kris Humphries is true to the adage, Hoops before Hoes ... and that's precisely why he was a no-show at Kim Kardashian's deposition.

You'll recall ... Kris' lawyer, Lee Hutton, talked about Kris' constitutional right to look Kim in the eyes as she testified under oath about their short-lived marriage.

So why, you ask, did Kris miss that golden opportunity? Sources close to the BBaller tell TMZ ... Kris had practice and travel obligations Tuesday, as Kim sat for her marathon, 9-hour depo. He had just finished a game Monday night in Michigan, had practice Tuesday and was traveling later that day to Dallas for a Wednesday game.

We're told Kris is adamant about one thing -- attending the May 6 trial, even if it conflicts with the playoffs. So hoes don't always come in second.

0322_kris_kim_happier_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tdr9

Who cares

LK

WHO CARES IS RIGHT ! JUST SHOW US HOW FAT KIM K IS GETTING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! LOL

Diamond Goddess!

Seriously?!
These two dolts TOTES deserved each other.
Just.Divorce.Already.
It's entirely possible that the whole thing was at least in part for the show, so get over it!!!
Lotsa people get used in relationships.
Grow.Up. and stop boring us with this shiz!!!
(LOLs.)

slator

WOW a post that is not totally pro Kardashian, what happened, the Momager late with this months envelope of cash, way to keep it real TMZ!!@!

OH NO!

Man is that an ugly picture of that horse with the big ass.

LunarJunk

TMZ calling Kim a Hoe? That's new

mrharrybawls2012

Kris Humphries has raised the term "DUMB JOCK" to a whole new level. Congrats on getting duped by one of the kardashian prostitutes you dumb-azz . Mabye you and Bruce "Puzzy Whipped"Jenner can go hunting for your testicles this easter.

Silly Business

Harvey...you keep calling Kris a jerk..and I don't doubt that...but he is less interested in following through on his "threats" as he is more interested in making Kim miserable and...I don't blame him.

Who hasn't been jilted in some way by a significant other? I don't care if he has legal grounds or not, he's obviously pissed and wants to exact some bit of rage-revenge.

Kim and her family are a bunch of boneheads and if I were in the same situation, i would want to make them as irritated as possible....legal wrangling aside.

What he's doing isn't nice, but neither is what she has done. I don't care what she said in her deposition, I don't doubt for a minute she did anything other than what was good for ratings at that time.

Both of them are losers, but stop being more harsh with him as you are with her!

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

The reason why Kim dumped Kris is because he has GOOD CREDIT!...hehe ; )

NOT ELMO

They Deserve each other....

Honey

LOL! KMZ was getting called out hardcore over their bias towards the Kartrashians in the comments section over on RadarOnline, and this piece shows up.

Coincidence?

Rachael

SORRY TMZ IF HE IS THE ONLY ONE WITH TALENT AND A JOB. HE DIDNT GET HIS MONEY BY HAVING BLACK MEN URINATE ON HIM IN A SHOWER AND VIDEOING IT LIKE KIM DID.

Cricket

I simply cannot wait for this fiasco to end.

pseudonym

Radar blatantly called out TMZ yesterday and now they're running this story. Hmmmm.

Michael

"I really loved Kris. I just didn't let him move any of his stuff into my house after we got married and when the going got tough I got the heck outta Dodge!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments