Lil Wayne

'Kiss My Fist

I'm More than Good' (Video)

3/22/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032113_lil_wayne_launch
Lil Wayne has gone from seizures to BBQ on the brain.  Swag was at an all-time low last week, but now he's turnt up major ... you gotta watch Wayne in this video which he gave to TMZ.

We broke the story ... Wayne was rushed to the hospital last week after suffering massive seizures.

But now Weezy gotta holla at his fans -- letting them know ...  it's all good.

How good?  Wayne and T.I. are talking albums, concerts and most importantly ... barbecue.

disembedded

Boring loser.

speakMYbrain

GREAT! NOW T.I. DRESSES LIKE LIL WAYNE? ****! HIP HOP IS DEAD

mebrat24

in a coma, tubes down his throat, last rites given,

TMZ would you like to say something like we maybe overstated just a wee little bit, we be taken lessons from Kim how to do business under oath for sure!

FLUX

Forty three years ago we walked on the moon, today we have this contribution to society.

ClearlyIhavenolife

lmao im dying to find the comment where someone said that Lil Wayne was a human ****roach HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Fashionistazoe

OMG I know they have southern accents and all but the way they talk is so embarrassing. This is how white people think all black people speak. (I'm black by the way) no need for all the curse words and exaggerated slang. Yuck. Clean it up a little guys, let the world know how talented you are. "My n*gga" this and "naaa mean" that is so unnecessary.

jill

Ykes, I hope this guy gets his act together before he winds up dead.

I know he has brain damage but he needs to stop the drugs. Seriously!

Nick

Just saw a video with Wayne after being released from the hospital on datnewhiphop <> com about this.... I dunno, Lil Wayne doesnt seem to care anymore ... TI seems super wavy in this video tooo...

Ryan@Denver

Thank god he's all good. Who would've carried on the tradition of glamorizing opiate abuse if he would've kicked the bucket? I mean 3-6 has nothin on this guy - he's highly successful - super smart - wealthy beyond belief...and a week ago he was no better off than the typical addict who ODd and ended up in the hospital. He just managed to afford a nicer hospital and better care. Hopefully this is a wake-up call and not the beginning of the end for Wayne.

Gretel

Good for you Weezy. Be sure you wash all that down-home BBQ down with a big old styrofoam cup of liquid.

happyascanbe

Wow, you are a gross drug addicted , worthless junky, who obviously know one actually cares about.

my_name

No clue what either of them said, but I'm glad he's alright...get off the f*cking cough syrup. Geeez

kitnplayn

HE HAD A SEIZURE BECUASE OF A DRUG OVERDOSE. THIS JUNKIE GIVES YOU A VIDEO AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WANT TO KISS HIS ASS AND HIGHLIGHT THE WORD SEIZURE INSTEAD OF JUNKIE. THIS PIECE OF **** IS AN ARROGANT JERK AND A LOUSY FATHER.

Shannon

I'm just trying to figure out why TMZ bleeped out the swear words and yet they must have said the "n-word" 10 times!! smh

Chaps

What a G D waste of oxygen and bleeps.