Lil Wayne

'Kiss My Fist

I'm More than Good' (Video)

3/22/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032113_lil_wayne_launch
Lil Wayne has gone from seizures to BBQ on the brain.  Swag was at an all-time low last week, but now he's turnt up major ... you gotta watch Wayne in this video which he gave to TMZ.

We broke the story ... Wayne was rushed to the hospital last week after suffering massive seizures.

But now Weezy gotta holla at his fans -- letting them know ...  it's all good.

How good?  Wayne and T.I. are talking albums, concerts and most importantly ... barbecue.

Bamby

Whooooo-Hoooooo next time he might go in a body bag. He got lucky this time. Based on all that I did see about this guy doing Sizzurp along with the fact (Re media) that he is addicted to codeine will be his demise.

Fat Matt

You people sure do love throwing the word "junkie" and "addict" around. I can imagine what kinda dirt could be dug up on your little lives if anyone cared. Let me inform y'all why people who hurl internet insults are worse than druggies. He may be a druggie but you're a judgmental nobody. And deep down where nobody hears or knows your feelings, you WANT his life. Why else would you be squandering the hours of YOUR LIFE reading stories about HIS?

oink

Potty mouth Chris Brown Baby Justin Bieber and Lil Slwezzy are on the low down, drugs and sex parties. gay orgies.

Lubes

Can someone translate this video for me?

milly5

well looky here, he made it. good for him and his family.

sharon

I don't believe this video. I am sure he either passed or is at hospital still. How could someone be in ICU and with seizures, induced coma- wake up people! Why have there been NO PICTURES of him, his mom leaving hospital? Yet Drake and everyone else was pictured. Yet there is no video of him exiting hospital? There is more to this story and I am not buying into what Wayne's people are shoving down our throats. A pregnancy can be faked, a marriage can be faked by celebrities, so can this story. Wayne's people are PAYING every media outlet to BE QUIET on his REAL condition.

Enlightened

Well, that's a relief. Now maybe he can get back to his important work of teaching 10-year-old black boys to kill each other, AND to kill babies.
___________________________________________

GA. INFANT KILLED WHILE PUSHED IN STROLLER

The Associated Press, Mar. 22, 2013
BRUNSWICK, Ga. — A young boy opened fire on a woman pushing her baby in a stroller in a Georgia neighborhood, killing the 1-year-old boy and wounding the mother, police said.

The woman, Sherry West, told WAWS-TV that two boys approached her and demanded money Thursday morning. Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said the boys are thought to be between 10 and 15 years old.

West said she insisted she didn't have any money and tried to protect her son, Antonio, before shots rang out. She had been walking near her home in this coastal city about 80 miles south of Savannah.
"I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me, and then he shot my baby right in the head," West said.
West was shot in the leg.

"This is obviously a terrible day in Brunswick," Brunswick Mayor Bryan Thompson said. "Please call if you know something. You are complicit in this crime."

The boy's father, Louis Santiago, told the TV station he wishes he could have been there to protect his family.

"He was special," Santiago said. "He had the bluest, bluest eyes."...

Police are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

Ty

good for him

solcitobonito

cause youre high as ffuuu..... right now, thats why youre more than goood.. come on now..

PokerStar

Still a clown . . .

Truth44

Lay off the crack Wayne & grow the hell up!!! SMDH!!

Bethy

Well, that was eloquent and classy.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It's true... God loves mocking the American people again.

zombie

Soulja Boy has some fresh Sizzrup and weed for ya Wayne. Knock yourself out!

queenmalone90

They sound dumb as hell especially T.I.